:dahell: Trump orders McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King for Clemson football team

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Low Quality Posting
Ok I see no big deal.:yeshrug: He probably didn't think they were coming anyways. fukk it at least they got free food, I don't see what's the outrage, if Obama did this people would praise him get over it. nikkas eat fast food everyday B. :manny:

But hey y'all cook. :dame: ass ninjas.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Ok I see no big deal.:yeshrug: He probably didn't think they were coming anyways. fukk it at least they got free food, I don't see what's the outrage, if Obama did this people would praise him get over it. nikkas eat fast food everyday B. :manny:

But hey y'all cook. :dame: ass ninjas.
less outrage more humor, Trump got jokes, so he might bring the country, down we'll still remember this and sky hooking paper towels, and his legit inability to spell the simplest things and my personal favorite, 'One of the great memories of all time!'. Even you gotta admit the idea of those players queuing up to warm those cheese burgers in a microwave at the White House is jokes . Mans literally worse than President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho :pachaha:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
His dumbass was trying to make a political statement about the shutdown. Like "see american people? we can't afford decent food for our athletes because of the shutdown, blame this on the dems not supporting the 5 billy for the wall.:ufdup:"

but one, he's a billionaire he could have easily have hired some chefs or at least had some local casual dining spot or even fukking panera bread cater the meal over some dollar menu items from mcdonalds.

and two, spending 5 billy on a wall doesn't make it any more affordable to cater a dinner.

so his "statement" pretty much makes him look stupid, but his supporters will still eat that shyt up, literally and figuratively.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Chick fil a costs about a dollar or two more than a Mcdonalds/Wendy's for a meal.

Trump probably doesn't have any previous business dealings with Chick fil a so :manny: I guess he went with the companies he broke bread with in the past.