@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, why do you condone slavery in the bible?

Daps
Sure you aren't buddy, you just been cheerleading since the first page.

You guys have a simplistic ass way of viewing things where anything that isn't outright condemmend is "condoned' or "supported" depending on how obtuse you need to be to make your point. Slavery is just the buzzword to perk up ears of insecure black folk and turn your eyes in one direction. Slavery in many cultures wasn't like the Trans-Atlantic one, it was a lower social class to most closer to a state of indentured serfdom, instead the slavery shyt you're familiar with. This was the point Dafunk was making and once he did you can see the thread totally spin off to bs. nikkas just wanna continue to hardlink slavery the bible and call christians c00ns yet salute a flag and live in a country where SLAVERY SLAVERY was not only a central aspect but the backbone of this country's development.:patrice:

damn right im not, I dont have to cheerlead im going directly off the bible versus ive read. you can type all these long paragrahs or whatever narrative you want....... the fact of the matter is the bible allowed slavery, told you how to treat slaves, and in some instances allowed slaves to be beaten. Why is that so hard for yall to accept and admit.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif
I always crack up when I see gifs like these as the first response

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:
why are you ignoring that the bible condoned slavery? How do you play cognitive dissonance with the fact that it was used as an excuse for our bondage in the states:what:?

Condone :mjlol:... Ok let's do it like this:

Do you condone you use of deadly force by one nation to another, i.e. war?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Sure you aren't buddy, you just been cheerleading since the first page.

You guys have a simplistic ass way of viewing things where anything that isn't outright condemmend is "condoned' or "supported" depending on how obtuse you need to be to make your point. Slavery is just the buzzword to perk up ears of insecure black folk and turn your eyes in one direction. Slavery in many cultures wasn't like the Trans-Atlantic one, it was a lower social class to most closer to a state of indentured serfdom, instead the slavery shyt you're familiar with. This was the point Dafunk was making and once he did you can see the thread totally spin off to bs. nikkas just wanna continue to hardlink slavery the bible and call christians c00ns yet salute a flag and live in a country where SLAVERY SLAVERY was not only a central aspect but the backbone of this country's development.:patrice:
I lost my faith as a christian months ago but what you said is legit and well documented historically.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Condone :mjlol:... Ok let's do it like this:

Do you condone you use of deadly force by one nation to another, i.e. war?
:lupe:
More cognitive dissonance and deflection tactics , I see.

and you miss me with thinking that I am on that pro-war bullshyt. I am an isolationist and believe that the only military aid that we should be giving to other countries is through red cross via food ,water and sheltering refugees

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
lotuseater80 said:
Um sorry to burst you're bubble but it literally says "Adoption is not known as a legal institution in Jewish law". This disproves you're claim of "That's because it wouldn't be in that text. It would be in judicial documents. They actually had courts back then" .

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble but read the third sentence of that paragraph......

However, Jewish law does provide for consequences essentially similar to those caused by adoption to be created by legal means.

I never stated that adoption was a legal institution.

Your criticism is invalid.

:snooze:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Napoleon said:
Being held as a prisoner for crimes is not slavery, nor is their treatment slavery, dumbass.

The 13th Amendment specifically refutes your claim and you're nothing but a homosexual, non-Black, LYING, piece of lobster shyt.

Shut the fukk up and don't you EVER try to call me out again.

:snooze:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:
More cognitive dissonance and deflection tactics , I see.

and you miss me with thinking that I am on that pro-war bullshyt. I am an isolationist and believe that the only military aid that we should be giving to other countries is through red cross via food ,water and sheltering refugees

You don't have to be. If you're a taxpaying american you know majority of the money you fork over is going to military right? You realize you've been funding every war this country has gotten into since you've been working? Here's the point I'm making: the same logic that you're using to say that the bible is "condoning" slavery can be used to show you "condone" war. Even though you have no say over the existence of war nor do you have a choice in contributing to it (just like the bible and slavery! :leon:) you do support war financially as an american citizen. FACT. This is why I questioned your use of the term condoning, it can be used against you much easier than it can be in your favor.

The reality is that slavery was unchangeable part of the ancient world/time the bible was written in. There was much more warfare and slavery was the result for the losers. The practice has been a apart of every ancient civilization in different forms, funny how ignoring this and all historical context isn't cognitive dissonance though. :mjlol: As long as there is the wealthy and elite, there will be those who have to occupy a slave class to make that lifestyle possible. This principle is still alive today and you're probably unknowingly "condoning it" the way you do war too. :mjpls: Bottom line: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY ITSELF.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Sleep through history classes then act like there weren't Serf and Indentured Servant rebellions too because of poor treatment brehs

Here's the point I'm making: the bible is "condoning" slavery

Glad you finally see it our way :troll:

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_miafknnt8g1rkqbego2_400.gif

nikka when did I do that? Go back to cursing god for whatever's wrong with you

You spinning harder than O'Reilly breh...

Slavery is just the buzzword to perk up ears of insecure black folk and turn your eyes in one direction. Slavery in many cultures wasn't like the Trans-Atlantic one, it was a lower social class to most closer to a state of indentured serfdom, instead the slavery shyt you're familiar with.