@Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, why do you condone slavery in the bible?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why does napoleon support abortion and Planned Parenthood, which is an organization started by a known racist that led to the extinguishing of over 10 million lives?

Why does he go hard for a party that has caused an explosion of blacks to be locked up?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...e-for-explosion-of-American-prison-population

Why does he support a party that heavily pushed policies that resulted in the destruction of the black family, ie feminism and welfare policies that require a man not be in the home?

Why does he continually defend a president that says he is not president of Black America, does nothing for blacks, but can go to bat for homosexuals and illegals?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does napoleon support abortion and Planned Parenthood, which is an organization started by a known racist that led to the extinguishing of over 10 million lives?
this is actually an interesting topic :ehh:

if i said that, planned parenthood never made anyone get an abortion...?

and that less than 10 percent of planned parenthoods activity is actually abortions?

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Why does he go hard for a party that has caused an explosion of blacks to be locked up?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...e-for-explosion-of-American-prison-population

Why does he support a party that heavily pushed policies that resulted in the destruction of the black family, ie feminism and welfare policies that require a man not be in the home?

Why does he continually defend a president that says he is not president of Black America, does nothing for blacks, but can go to bat for homosexuals and illegals?

Why bring up topics that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand? :dwillhuh:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Bottom line: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIANITY ITSELF.
So which parts of the Bible have to do with Christianity? I'd like to know which portions I can conveniently ignore because it doesn't fit with what our view of what Christianity is supposed to be.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where did I cover treatment and rebellion in the part you bolded? :dwillhuh:

You said the bible Ok'd a different brand of slavery that was more akin to indentured servitude and wasn't as bad. I'm arguing that there have been plenty of rebellions and uprisings over indentured servitude as well in which they were being treated poorly. Indentured servitude is not equal to G-rated slavery. Indentured servitude is still taking a human life and merchandising it.

Additionally, human's by nature abuse power when they get an unlimited supply of it. It was simply following to the natural flow of events that by allowing that milder version of slavery, it would inevitably lead to the type that occurred in the Atlantic slave trade at some point in time.

What the US does is prisons is indeed also a form of slavery because there are seldom true efforts to rehabilitate and reenter the prisoners into society.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this is actually an interesting topic :ehh:

if i said that, planned parenthood never made anyone get an abortion...?

and that less than 10 percent of planned parenthoods activity is actually abortions?

:leon:
You might be onto something here. If you don't support planned parenthood, the logical alternative would be that you support unplanned parenthood.
So these guys must be advocating knocking bytches up :lupe:

I guess that would make sense because Joseph didn't plan to have Jesus:lolbron:

God was the original Mr. Stealyogirl:ohhh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Why bring up topics that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand? :dwillhuh:

Why attack someone else's beliefs despite the cries for tolerance and understanding? If you're going to constantly attack the beliefs of others and try to call them out for hypocrisy, we'll see if your own beliefs hold true to this high standard.