Dad Dies Inside First Time Seeing Transgender Son

TDT

All Star
Daps
I can’t lie

I would have walked off stage
That actually happened on one of those talk shows back then(i think it was Sally Jessy's show,not sure) where after this Latino trans came out on stage for the first time,it was quiet at first then the dad said"You know what Sally,i can't be here,i got..i got to go!" then got up,took his mic off and walked backstage..as it was going to a commercial break they showed him leaving the studio

Daps
There's literally nothing he could have done.

At best his son would just keep hiding it and cut off all contact with him when he meets people who accept him.
At worst he might go on a depressed rampage and kill himself and the whole family.

IF you are involved in your sons life and know he has zero queer energy in his spirit, hug him and praise whatever you find holy because you've been spared the pain and anxiety of being a parent of a child whose values and lifestyle aren't something you can ever accept.
i don’t even associate transsexualism/transgenderism with “queer energy.” it’s off the charts of the sexuality spectrum, occupying a place among weird pathologies. You can find animals who exhibit homosexual tendencies. A man thinking he’s a woman and deserves to be treated the same as an actual woman born with a vagina is a weirdo with a warped grasp of reality.

:francis:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
i don’t even associate transsexualism/transgenderism with “queer energy.” it’s off the charts of the sexuality spectrum, occupying a place among weird pathologies. You can find animals who exhibit homosexual tendencies. A man thinking he’s woman and deserves to be treated the same as an actual woman born with a vagina is a weirdo with a warped grasp of reality.

:francis:
/thread