Dad Dies Inside First Time Seeing Transgender Son

Daps
I’d never agree to go on a talk show.

I don’t know how people went on Jerry Springer back in the day. How could you think someone has something positive to tell you on Jerry Springer? I’d assume I’m either being cheated on, or some other embarrassing thing I wouldn’t want in national television. Even if it wasn’t embarrassing, I wouldn’t want my business out there like that.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

He needs to be turned into a gif or smiley :scaredcac:

If you know your child, you already knew what type of time they were on. Mf was probably working 12-16hrs a day, never seeing his son, never talking to him and his friends so of course this shocked him.
stN69QR.png

53aLsMd.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When he dressed up as a girl as a kid he pinched his ass and told him he made a good looking girl.. :gucci:

Yeah,i felt bad for him feeling he failed as a father. Til I realized he actually did with that confession.

The son says he was already like that,but who knows. I think thats just a trendy thing to say. Until we find out what turns on that switch on the genome,we have to be very cautious. Make sure your sons never have a reason to feel jealous of women/girls. Treat him slightly better than your daughters,slightly better than your wife. So that he understands its a great gift to be a man. Society is already set up for women to feel superior to men. It may sound wrong,but im telling you the truth. Your son will need the extra boost in these troubling times:respect:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I’d never agree to go on a talk show.

I don’t know how people went on Jerry Springer back in the day. How could you think someone has something positive to tell you on Jerry Springer? I’d assume I’m either being cheated on, or some other embarrassing thing I wouldn’t want in national television. Even if it wasn’t embarrassing, I wouldn’t want my business out there like that.
I went to high school with a kid that went on the Jenny Jones show with his dad when we were kids. it was completely fake.

also worked with a guy that went on Maury. said they pay u money to come and the flight and hotel are free.

I can see why people do it

CouldntBeMeTho

*has the morals of a alley cat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I went to high school with a kid that went on the Jenny Jones show with his dad when we were kids. it was completely fake.

also worked with a guy that went on Maury. said they pay u money to come and the flight and hotel are free.

I can see why people do it
One of my high school classmates went on maury to find out her man was fukking her mother :laff:

God I wish I had the clip