Dad Dies Inside First Time Seeing Transgender Son

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
"I pinched him on the butt and said he made a good looking girl. But I was joking,hes not a good looking girl,hes a beautiful man"

Did this bring a tear to anyone elses eye,I can only imagine:mjcry:. And gen-z is so damn narcissistic they dont have the decency to hide their lifestyle from their parents. Back in the day if you wanted to be fruity,you did if over there from afar. Leaving the family guessing or maybe hearing rumors. Some things are better left unsaid.

Message to the youth,have some awareness. You know if your parents want to share in your lifestyle choices or not. Whether your gay,doing only fans,stripping,being an athiest etc:respect:
Did you witness an older man in your family putting a gun on the nightstand. Did that spark something in you
willem-dafoe-willem.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you witness an older man in your family putting a gun on the nightstand. Did that spark something in you
willem-dafoe-willem.gif

Did you witness an older mans penis in your mouth as a youth? And thats why dikk eating Biden is second nature:respect:?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’d never agree to go on a talk show.

I don’t know how people went on Jerry Springer back in the day. How could you think someone has something positive to tell you on Jerry Springer? I’d assume I’m either being cheated on, or some other embarrassing thing I wouldn’t want in national television. Even if it wasn’t embarrassing, I wouldn’t want my business out there like that.
majority of that shyt wasn't real.

i've known three people to go on Springer and only one situation was real or authentic because it was basically set up to start a fight (that neo nazis vs. jews episode) but even that you have to understand was curated in a way that was gonna lead to drama

the other two people basically lied and made up a story (with the assistance of the program directors, of course) about cheating to go on the show.