FYCwxpdUYAAaXVD.jpg

:laff:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
fake ...nikka in this peckerwoods mind he look jus like his mom... peckerwoods accept this type of shyt...

smh the coli.. bunch nikkas simpin on a peckerwood daddy...:stopitslime:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have some sort of weird respect for the transvestite that can fool people.

Not saying they should be dishonest if they have to speak on it, but it doesn't upset the scene when they roll thru. Only the one dude who tries to hit on them will go thru some emotional pain.

These strong ass men in wigs and dresses is light weight disrespectful. When they step in the room everyone is like "whaaaaatt". I cannot have a serious conversation with one cause my mind is reeling the whole time. Off kilter. Out of sorts.

The only transexual I seen in real life that pulled it off was actually a trans man. Born female but presented as a male. I HAD NO IDEA. Looked like about a 5'9" buff dude. Little stubble. Looked like dude was not for play. A coworker. shyt tripped me out when someone told me.

Trans women that I knowingly come in contact with - again several coworkers over the years - always looked like dudes dressed as women. Maybe some that can pass were around but I never knew.

broller

Veteran
Daps
I have some sort of weird respect for the transvestite that can fool people.

Not saying they should be dishonest if they have to speak on it, but it doesn't upset the scene when they roll thru. Only the one dude who tries to hit on them will go thru some emotional pain.

These strong ass men in wigs and dresses is light weight disrespectful. When they step in the room everyone is like "whaaaaatt". I cannot have a serious conversation with one cause my mind is reeling the whole time. Off kilter. Out of sorts.

The only transexual I seen in real life that pulled it off was actually a trans man. Born female but presented as a male. I HAD NO IDEA. Looked like about a 5'9" buff dude. Little stubble. Looked like dude was not for play. A coworker. shyt tripped me out when someone told me.

Trans women that I knowingly come in contact with - again several coworkers over the years - always looked like dudes dressed as women. Maybe some that can pass were around but I never knew.
It's because the effects of testosterone are very strong. And also hard to reverse, that's why trans women ain't convincing. But trans men can be.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
dont know why the father is so sad. he is partially to blame too. Should have been a better father :manny:
There's literally nothing he could have done.

At best his son would just keep hiding it and cut off all contact with him when he meets people who accept him.
At worst he might go on a depressed rampage and kill himself and the whole family.

IF you are involved in your sons life and know he has zero queer energy in his spirit, hug him and praise whatever you find holy because you've been spared the pain and anxiety of being a parent of a child whose values and lifestyle aren't something you can ever accept.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this crazy.

Ive never felt sympathy for whiteys

But i felt for homie. He couldnt handle the disappointment. Almost betrayal.

I mean theres only two ways he can handle it

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It's because the effects of testosterone are very strong. And also hard to reverse, that's why trans women ain't convincing. But trans men can be.
It depends more on how long they've been on the chemicals, and how much surgery they get. The longer a transgender person is on hormone replacement, the less they look like their old self. I found this by just googling the before and after on a reddit board.

v6azccz9opoc1.jpeg

nnxqvqbjfyoc1.jpeg

I can't remember if it was just one poster, but there were threads where someone would post a "smash or pass" and there would be enthusiastic responses until the OP revealed that she was originally born a 'he'. I didn't know who Sidney Starr was until I started lurking on SOHH back in the days before its posters created and migrated to the coli.