• No

Votes: 30 41.7%

• Total voters

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you should have seen the recent thread where the mother cut her daughters hair..... "she's hit the wall and jealous of her pretty daughter :damn:...only an emotional woman can do something like this :damn: "

but as we know a lot of these posters are allergic to keeping the same energy :pachaha:

Site should be called the hypocrisy at this point

:mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why didn’t she just take him to the barber shop and tell the boys father you need to reimburse me for fixing the mess you caused. She also shouldn’t be posting this online.

Anything for attention..

I wonder what the prize for exposing her son like that is?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Damn having a bad mama must be so stressful.

Y'all have fight over kids getting haircuts sheesh

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I'm against the dad with this one. Most kids who have hair that long want that type of hairstyle. I don't think it's indicative of the "streets" or anything...and his hair previously didn't look bad, to me at least. IF the dad was a barber who knew how to cut hair then I'd partially be on his side, but dude fukked his son's hair up lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
After some thought, they both just in the wrong.

If the dad DID request that they not put that in his head then they should’ve discussed it and came to an understanding

His reasoning is kinda stupid to me, but it’s his child and until kid is older or can pay for his own cuts then he can’t make that decision

For the mother, it should’ve been discussed. Yeah, she didn’t have to listen to the father but this is the result. If she can make decisions on her childs appearance than so can he.

The person suffering is the child.

What I will disagree with the father is sending his fukking son out there looking like that. At least get him a FRESH cut if you’re going to cut it at all. Why would you want your son presented out like that… was it a punishment to your son? Or was it a punishment to the mother, because regardless the kid got to go through that embarrassment not them.
you don't just grow hair overnight, i'm sure that's been the boy's hairstyle for a min. maybe the dad had issues with it the whole time, but you don't just cut it off the weekend you have him.

the kid is also old enough to have his feelings taken into account. that old bullshyt parenting of just not giving a fukk how your kid feels is how we got generations of emotionally stunted humans.

and yes, it's made worse by the fact the dad doesn't know how to cut hair and at minimum should've taken him to a shop

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The sooner you realize we are not a monolith, the better off you’ll be. I said what I said

weebey-thewire.gif

You are African you are not "we"

Stop stereotyping Black Americans

Daps
both look wrong in this situation

If dad stressed beforehand he didnt want his kids hair like that she should honor that or compromise whether he lives there or not

same time

The next time you see your kid his hair so long and in twisted you gotta cut it off? How that happen if you gettin them regularly?
Even if lil dude had the crazy high top aint no way hes gettin dropped off in the next week or two with twists that length.

bytches dont have the opportunity to be on the bullshyt if youre around the kids all the time

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
t_1534345971350_name_boy.jpg
vtfy76ycfn921.jpg

I feel like we need picture references. A fade shouldn’t be the only option for a young black boy.
1be4a71826dd2267135b134ea0d6bb34.jpg

6ded4aa56994dafed084175832b03a98.jpg
f2238a5c6da65f2017fb958ddef59dd0.jpg

514d0efd76cb9bcb3a63a960f1dc7274--the-young-young-man.jpg

6ddafee7fb8a275a8d3daf99c4df665d--purple-blue.jpg

45dd385763f9a13b7b9b8824aefac5d0.jpg
Kids just don't know how good they got it :wow:

I used to beg my parents to let me grow my hair, but they said it was too nappy :mjcry:

Had me and my brother skint headed for years :dead:

My dad used to cut us himself as well. My hairline was sitting sideways like Paul wall :sadcam:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you don't just grow hair overnight, i'm sure that's been the boy's hairstyle for a min. maybe the dad had issues with it the whole time, but you don't just cut it off the weekend you have him.

the kid is also old enough to have his feelings taken into account. that old bullshyt parenting of just not giving a fukk how your kid feels is how we got generations of emotionally stunted humans.

and yes, it's made worse by the fact the dad doesn't know how to cut hair and at minimum should've taken him to a shop
It could’ve been

He could’ve been talking about just the twists

Who knows, doesn’t change the fact that they never came to an understanding

I agreed that the child is the person that is going to suffer the most because the parents just can’t be fukking adults

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Kids just don't know how good they got it :wow:

I used to beg my parents to let me grow my hair, but they said it was too nappy :mjcry:

Had me and my brother skint headed for years :dead:

My dad used to cut us himself as well. My hairline was sitting sideways like Paul wall :sadcam:
I grew up bald headed too breh
:therethere: