Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Just imagine one of us doing everything for DaniLeigh that DaBaby did with the amount of money what we make.

We would be looked at as some fukkin dummies.

Word up

Money don't take goofy away.

nikkaz never having chix before money....
So when they get the money and notoriety...they ain't playing the game right.

Their goofy gets even goofy-er :pachaha:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
part of a rotation.

are YOU retarded? SHE IS A BIRD THAT THOUGHT SHE WAS SOME KIND OF WIFE. Usually women like that know what the hell time it is. This bird is stupid. Are you clowns not understanding that men with "options" do this shyt all the time? Yes even be out in public, taking pics, and going on trips with these "side" or rotation chicks.

And like another poster just said, yall caught up way to much on the semantics of "side chick". At the end of the day that relationship was over and he wanted her out of his shyt.
you wildin' n emotional :mjlol:
you must not know nyggas like him that lie about everything
people who carry women like sidechicks make it clear
his actions is not treating her like a side at all
he was lying to that girl telling her what she wanted to hear
she wasnt given a choice to play her role nygga was lying to her

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nikka are u fukking retarded? What part are u not getting? HE WASNT MOVING RIGHT. The nikka made shyt difficult FOR HIMSELF. Ur excuse is “men seed up women” nikka :what:? nikka yo life gonna be hell making terrible decisions thinking that way.

are YOU retarded? SHE IS A BIRD THAT THOUGHT SHE WAS SOME KIND OF WIFE.

It's wild watching 2 grown men gossip heatedly back and forth about the latest celebrity shenanigans :deadmanny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
you wildin' n emotional :mjlol:
you must not know nyggas like him that lie about everything
people who carry women like sidechicks make it clear
his actions is not treating her like a side at all
he was lying to that girl telling her what she wanted to hear
she wasnt given a choice to play her role nygga was lying to her
i'm actually far from emotional. lmao yall in here talkin about "he loved her tho...they took pics together". :mjlol: She was just a sidechick. She just a bird that didn't realize it. Usually sidechicks to millionaires play they position. Yall feeling sorry for ole girl? :hubie:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i'm actually far from emotional. lmao yall in here talkin about "he loved her tho...they took pics together". :mjlol: She was just a sidechick. She just a bird that didn't realize it. Usually sidechicks to millionaires play they position. Yall feeling sorry for ole girl? :hubie:
yeah i feel sorry for her cuz he lying
Ima say it to your face and let u know type of dude
you can't know someones intentions when they play games like this
no way to protect yourself from these types of lies

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
yeah i feel sorry for her cuz he lying
Ima say it to your face and let u know type of dude
you can't know someones intentions when they play games like this
no way to protect yourself from these types of lies

Can't tell if troll or seriously this naiveté.

Either way... i'm going with the latter.

Good luck to you my fellow chap.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

So if you got money like that, are you doing all the shyt he was doing for a side piece?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So if you got money like that, are you doing all the shyt he was doing for a side piece?
who knows? we all would like to think we're "honorable" guys until a Dani Leigh is giving you the greenest of lights. :manny: And yeah, if i had the money, we can call it trickin, but with millionaire money they do it all the time. Hell regular dudes be having a sidechick and kids on the other side of town.

Bill Gates was literally going on trips with his sidechick people around him knew him being with other women was kind of out in the open. Bezos was out and about with that Lauren Sanchez chick before got divorced too. Bill was getting topped off in the oval office. People need to grow up and stop thinking shyt is a fairytale.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
who knows? we all would like to think we're "honorable" guys until a Dani Leigh is giving you the greenest of lights. :manny: And yeah, if i had the money, we can call it trickin, but with millionaire money they do it all the time. Hell regular dudes be having a sidechick and kids on the other side of town.

Bill Gates was literally going on trips with his sidechick people around him knew him being with other women was kind of out in the open. Bezos was out and about with that Lauren Sanchez chick before got divorced too. Bill was getting topped off in the oval office. People need to grow up and stop thinking shyt is a fairytale.

Bezos had a house on the side with ol girl. Same goes Gates. And President Clinton bought Monica a fukking book to make her feel special.

None of those dudes were shacked up with they hoes long term until after the fact.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
It was clear when he went "live" this morning on IG she was there with some kind of plan. She kept saying "don't film me" and she kept trying to provoke him into a reaction. He kept telling her to leave and he said something like "do you need a jet somewhere, i can set it up...lets run up some Ms" . Some of these dudes not understanding what was going on.

facts.