Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Simp in over his head tryna play pimp. She got cars, a boat, real estate, a major boost in her career and financial support for next two decades out of him :whew:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Bro....smh. they wouldn't be taking the child from the mother... They're in the father's home.... They just taking her ass away

So a husband and wife are having an argument. Wife slaps the shyt out of husband.
Husband calls cops.
Cops are going to come and take wife away and take their child too...and every child in the house...? Or what
He doesn’t have the same rights if he isn’t the husband. And even the husband is limited. You just had a case where the husband called the cops on his wife because she had him at knife point and the shot him. The son was down stairs waiting for the cops. The cops ask who’s in trouble the little boy said his daddy. The boy told the cops his father was in danger and the killed him anyway. Matter of fact the tased him then shot him. Excuse me…

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He doesn’t have the same rights if he isn’t the husband. And even the husband is limited. You just had a case where the husband called the cops on his wife because she had him at knife point and the shot him. The son was down stairs waiting for the cops. The cops ask who’s in trouble the little boy said his daddy. The boy told the cops his father was in danger and the killed him anyway. Matter of fact the taxed him then shot him. Excuse me…

Brother, to put it simply.... The cops are not going to take a child out of a relatives home to go with a mother who is being removed from a home, especially if it's the father.

If she is going to jail... The baby won't be with her in a cell ...
Who are they gonna call? The father that they just took the baby away from?

But to be honest... It's never really cut in dry...

Just like the story you talked about. The cops come sometimes and don't use logic and no matter who called...the man is the bad guy.
They don't care what's best...
The nikka might even get shot

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This isn’t shyt, most women like shyt like this and sometimes more

But I’m just now caught up to speed… so basically she bought a plan b pill and posted it online while in his house… that’s disrespectful.

So he just checking her. I think there’s genuine love still there but it’s disrespect. She should’ve just left, apologized, and waited until he wasn’t angry anymore

Ive had to call the cops on ex’s before just to keep me from putting my hands on them. It happens, relationship still continued

Women underestimate the value of a genuine apology when you fukk up. Its called accountability.

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Am I supposed to feel bad lol he literally says that he be smashin and dashin hoes in most his tracks what she expect?