Dababy kicks out Baby mama and 3 month old Child out his Charlotte Penthouse after she cooked dinner

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Booo hoo the bytch was all smiles when she was on tv with him before the baby…shes a rapper aint gona fukkn be loyal….she probably mad he got kinda cancelled for the gay aids comment

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Both these nikkas deserve each other :picard:

He was caked up with shorty for years though and I barely follow this cat and I seent that, but if thats how rich nikkas do they sidepieces :hubie:

chick is as low vibrational as him doe, they'll be back together belee dat

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I see thecoli taking this whore's side
None of us know what really went down
Ain't this bytch a rapper?I guess she ain't made a dime from the songs u fakkits been posting?

It's his crib and be wants you gone.. end of story
I doubt be called 12 over a fukking pill
Just take a Uber to Sheraton bytch
What's the point of bickering after a nikka tells you to bounce multiple times?
I don’t care for her but are u kicking your 3 month old child out too :patrice:.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Ya'll do know that rich married men, treat their side bytches like queens and tell them all that sweet shyt right? The white bytch on real housewives of Atlanta got her whole life financed by a dude she couldn't even name on the show, so called him big papa or some shyt.

kim-zolciak-big-poppa.gif

Have we ever seen “Big Poppa”? Even he knows not to be on camera with his side bytch.

DaBaby is on camera with Dani, taking family pictures with the new born, telling her he loves her, claimed her in public already. That nikka know that was his girl :mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
None of that shyt means anything :mjlol:

If a man don't claim you as his girl, you a side chick :mjlol:

DaBaby can buy you a whole dealership, and still call you a sidepiece :mjlol:

She don't get how this game works. She should listen to some Future and seek enlightenment :wow:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah i know he claimed her at some point, we're all aware.
My point is that the second he stops claiming her, there's no point in arguing.

For instance, if I have a girlfriend and we love each over for 1 year or 2... but then she stop saying I love you, stops claiming to be in a relationship, etc etc.

I'm not wasting my energy and time showing her pictures of us together to prove that she still loves me :gucci:

If someone says they over me, they over me. Aint no discussion, no argument, no online battle. I just find it weird to argue with someone to try to convince them they still love you.

Could never ever be me :hubie:

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
exactly. And you got people up here like "why put this out there?". He just avoided a gigantic mess by simply pressing record.
If you think you have to protect yourself, record all day but you don't have to post shyt online. I don't know why people on here cannot grasp this simple concept. When he posted it online, it comes across like he is doing it for views, to gain more followers, etc.