Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
These fukks have a lot to say on social
Media usually but have gone silent on all the reports of bugs. At least come out and acknowledge this shyt and reassure fans that a solution will soon be in place.:stopitslime:

I'm sure they will. The game hasn't even been out for 24 hours my guy. Relax.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Friend called me up telling me he had to refund. Dude only has a base ps4.

Told him he should probably try to find a xbox since he ain't finding no ps5 an time soon.

good thing I got a pro :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
As an One S owner I'm gonna get this through Stadia instead. I saw a promotion that comes with a free comtroller when you purchase the game before dec 18 but it doesn’t say anything about it in their website. Do i need to use their controller? It looks like it’s compatable with my existing xbone sticks but how can i sync them to my television?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a One S owner I'm gonna get this through Stadia instead. I saw a promotion that comes with a free comtroller when you purchase the game before dec 18 but it doesn’t say anything about it in their website. Do i need to use their controller? It looks like it’s compatable with my existing xbone sticks but how can i sync them to my television?

I ordered the game on stadia as well earlier today...if they have enough inventory remaining you should receive an email with a code to redeem the kit within a week...they said you should get the code by the 17th of this month...as to your 2nd question as far as I know, the stadia controller is the only one that will work with chromecast if that’s what you’re using to play it on your TV

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I ordered the game on stadia as well earlier today...if they have enough inventory remaining you should receive an email with a code to redeem the kit within a week...they said you should get the code by the 17th of this month...as to your 2nd question as far as I know, the stadia controller is the only one that will work with chromecast if that’s what you’re using to play it on your TV

how much is the total of stadia?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia and Google will give you a free Stadia Premiere bundle
Stadia’s Premiere Edition no longer comes with three free months of Google’s 4K-oriented Stadia Pro subscription any more like it did at launch, but it still gets you a free Stadia controller and a Chromecast Ultra for your trouble

Cyberpunk 2077 shines on next-gen consoles and Stadia, but older hardware struggles

EDIT: Playing this on my macbook using my xbox controller now. Pairing was hella easy :banderas::banderas::banderas:

This is dope, both my daughter and I have custom controllers from design lab that I thought were about to be nearly obsolete. With stadia I can now move mine to my macbook as I've found an appreciation for portable gaming with the switch, and my daughter can use her's on the gaming pc that I'm building her right now.

EDIT: Looks like Stadia is offering free three month trials of their Pro service which enables cp2077 to run at 4k 30fps or 1080/60. I think I'm gonna sign up for it after work today. After that it's 9.99 a month. Reviewers are saying it works well at both resolutions, except only at some of the more graphics heavy times.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Game got too ambitious over its' development for the PS4/X1. Not the first time it's happened. Won't be the last. Ultimately, they couldn't leave the money on the table. With the patch, it'll be playable, which matters most.

The game also needed another 6 - 9 months in the oven in general. They'll iron a lot of bugs out over the course of the next few months, but this was never going to be a smooth launch, especially on last gen hardware.

this. Same shyt with GTA online