Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wow that’s disgusting...I think the last update might’ve primarily been for last gen folks...they’re feeling it the worst smh...I know on current gen there was a huge boost to the graphics after the last update...I was one of the biggest detractors regarding how the game looks on the PS5 but it looks much better now...hopefully the same goes for those on the PS4 too

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
429.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the beautiful irony is the ppl having fun in the meme are paying him ZERO attention whatsoever...meanwhile you’ve spent the last 2 days harassing ppl who aren’t even directing their comments to you but are just genuinely expressing their frustration with the game...no one @’ed/quoted you in this thread, yet here you are preoccupied with an opinion that clearly doesn’t match yours...why not move on and have your “fun” lol smh?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the beautiful irony is the ppl having fun in the meme are paying him ZERO attention whatsoever...meanwhile you’ve spent the last 2 days harassing ppl who aren’t even directing their comments to you but are just genuinely expressing their frustration with the game...no one @’ed/quoted you in this thread, yet here you are preoccupied with an opinion that clearly doesn’t match yours...why not move on and have your “fun” lol smh?

Why don’t people who don’t have teh game or returned it move on instead of camping out in the thread?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why don’t people who don’t have teh game or returned it move on instead of camping out in the thread?

a) this thread is dedicated to those who had gripes about the game

b) the main thread is a general discussion for ALL comments

c) why don’t you just go have your “fun” like the meme?

again the ppl in the meme aren’t paying him no mind...but you’ve been preoccupied with dissenting opinions for 2 days now going on 3...doesn’t seem like you’re capable of enjoying the game on its own merit and instead need everyone else to feel exactly how you feel to enjoy it lol...did YOU even really get into the game yet or are you still working on your school paper?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
a) this thread is dedicated to those who had gripes about the game

b) the main thread is a general discussion for ALL comments

c) why don’t you just go have your “fun” like the meme?

again the ppl in the meme aren’t paying him no mind...but you’ve been preoccupied with dissenting opinions for 2 days now going on 3...doesn’t seem like you’re capable of enjoying the game on its own merit and instead need everyone else to feel exactly how you feel to enjoy it lol...did YOU even really get into the game yet or are you still working on your school paper?

I can walk and chew gum at the same time. Finished paper, finished act one and managed to sign on coli and roll my eyes at the people who aint even playing the game crying about it for 4 days

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can walk and chew gum at the same time. Finished paper, finished act one and managed to sign on coli and roll my eyes at the people who aint even playing the game crying about it for 4 days

that’s fine but you can’t post that meme like you’re saying something when the irony is they’re having so much fun they don’t even notice dude...meanwhile here you are literally going into every thread to argue down whoever doesn’t like every aspect of the game :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The juelz on @Gizmo_Duck is palpable:picard:

I've never seen someone be right in the shyt of clowning an entire console for months, then turn around and cop pleas for one particular game that isn't even exclusive on the console of his choice.

his main problem is that ppl are criticizing the graphics on the PS5 and it’s see-thru...if these comments were directed toward the XSX it’d be a different story

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
his main problem is that ppl are criticizing the graphics on the PS5 and it’s see-thru...if these comments were directed toward the XSX it’d be a different story

Huhh,yall really think i take this console shyt personally. shyt is jokes.

But yall not gonna act like people havent been in the cyberpunk thread whining and trolling the game all week. Yes, there are some people that bought the game and are disappointed and there are some that are just jumping on the popular game bandwagon trend and flooding the thread with bs. This thread doesn’t exist on it’s own its the same people in here that are in the other thread.

Game looks good on xbox and ps5

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But yall not gonna act like people havent been in the cyberpunk thread whining and trolling the game all week.

no that’s just your skewed perspective of ppl who don’t revere the game as much as you...ppl are rightfully criticizing the game on certain platforms and for some reason that bothers you enough to attack ppl’s opinions...folks are disappointed in the game...you’re disappointed in folks for not agreeing with you...be content in your opinion...random opinions shouldn’t affect your enjoyment of the game IN THE SLIGHTEST if you actually enjoy it like the characters in the meme lol