Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Huhh,yall really think i take this console shyt personally. shyt is jokes.

But yall not gonna act like people havent been in the cyberpunk thread whining and trolling the game all week. Yes, there are some people that bought the game and are disappointed and there are some that are just jumping on the popular game bandwagon trend and flooding the thread with bs. This thread doesn’t exist on it’s own its the same people in here that are in the other thread.

Game looks good on xbox and ps5

People troll in this forum all the damn time, whether it be console warz or some other game. It's just amusing to see you put on a cape for this game when you've been one of the people trolling Xbox for months.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't see the point of buying a gaming console, this is the beginning of the gen, and the next gen consoles need an entire year to get a version of this game lmao, so this is basically a ps4 title not a next gen game, I mean you get a gpu for 150 dollars that runs this game like the ps5 and X Box Series X

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck take a picture of your copy of the game :mjgrin:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-12-at-12-53-08-PM.png

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The witcher 3 had the same complaints for months. Eventually it got patched out and now people can’t wait to say it’s the GOAT.

Same thing will happen here, by the end of summer with patches, next gen and DLC dropping people are gonna forget this. UNless they never fix the ps4 and xbox one version lol

The witcher 3 had the same complaints for months. Eventually it got patched out and now people can’t wait to say it’s the GOAT.

Same thing will happen here,
by the end of summer with patches, next gen and DLC dropping people are gonna forget this. UNless they never fix the ps4 and xbox one version lol

Same thing will happen here,
by the end of summer with patches, next gen and DLC dropping people are gonna forget this. UNless they never fix the ps4 and xbox one version lol

BUT THE END OF SUMMER

iu

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:wow: everyone literally shat on Halo when that game was supposed to be cross gen too. Now I'm looking at Cyberpunk seeing people say "well it runs well enough" on next gen when the standard version of the game is last gen that people waited the whole gen for.

patches larger than the game itself and many more to come. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:wow: everyone literally shat on Halo when that game was supposed to be cross gen too. Now I'm looking at Cyberpunk seeing people say "well it runs well enough" on next gen when the standard version of the game is last gen that people waited the whole gen for.

patches larger than the game itself and many more to come. :wow:

The difference is there is no version of halo that exist that looks good, unlike cyberpunk

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Yo this shyt looks amazing on my PC and runs great driving around the desert it even controls better....like what the fukk

the console version isn't just ugly its fukking broken you can't even drive as precise :mjlol:
I got a Cyberpunk Xbox One X if I didn't need a 4kBR player/streaming box for the living room I would sell this shyt....I'm never playing the console version ever again :russ: