Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the PS4 slim. Should I skip cyberpunk until I cop a 5? :lupe: Is it that bad? :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got the PS4 slim. Should I skip cyberpunk until I cop a 5? :lupe: Is it that bad? :mjcry:

It’s weird cause my boy said he played it for 5 hours last night and it was fine for him and some people on here are saying it runs decent also so Im not really sure.

I guess it depends on whether or not 60 dollars is gonna break your pockets or not because you still get the free upgrade no matter what

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s weird cause my boy said he played it for 5 hours last night and it was fine for him and some people on here are saying it runs decent also so Im not really sure.

I guess it depends on whether or not 60 dollars is gonna break your pockets or not because you still get the free upgrade no matter what
But did he tell you about unstable framerates and nasty bugs? I could drop the $60 on it or I can get 2 other games and not be disappointed :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But did he tell you about unstable framerates and nasty bugs? I could drop the $60 on it or I can get 2 other games and not be disappointed :francis:

Do what you feel is best. At the end of the day you’re playing it for yourself so if you can find two other games you know are sure fire hits get that.

I’’m having a lot of fun with this game personally.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Seems my PS4 copy arrived today just a few minutes ago. I'm probably not even going to open it and just wait until the PS5 upgraded version is available.

For ya'll that are playing now, can ya'll do me a small favor and see if it's at all possible to kill Jackie and if so, does it affect anything, lol? Something about that fukka makes me not want him as a partner, friend, associate or whatever, so if I can, I plan on killing him on sight.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
do people actually let stuff like this prevent them from getting a game?
I mean days gone had issue too
So did Witcher 3 and various other games. Eventually they release a patch and fix everything.
CD project red in particular is known for supporting their games for a long time.
I'm not worried about glitches

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Seems my PS4 copy arrived today just a few minutes ago. I'm probably not even going to open it and just wait until the PS5 upgraded version is available.

For ya'll that are playing now, can ya'll do me a small favor and see if it's at all possible to kill Jackie and if so, does it affect anything, lol? Something about that fukka makes me not want him as a partner, friend, associate or whatever, so if I can, I plan on killing him on sight.
Yes. don't read the second spoiler though
he dies as part of the story:troll:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

it's gonna be different for everyone at this point. It's only gonna amplify with game journos and twitter mentioning it too.