Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
The witcher 3 had the same complaints for months. Eventually it got patched out and now people can’t wait to say it’s the GOAT.

Same thing will happen here, by the end of summer with patches, next gen and DLC dropping people are gonna forget this. UNless they never fix the ps4 and xbox one version lol

We shall see. Since I've never actually got very far in the Witcher 3 and decided to wait for the next get patch that they promised. The CDPR reputation seems to be good enough that I think they may fix some of the issues I'm not sure frame rate will be one of them on the early last gen consoles.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Twitter is going IN on @PS5 tonight

@Rekkapryde it’s back and the jokes on your side this time:mjlit:

If that's a base ps4.... Try a base XB1. :skip:

I got a PS4 pro and a PS5. Broke nikka problems.

Edit: Clickbait twitter cac clown :francis:

Naughty Dog wouldn't have out out trash like this :whistle:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Game got too ambitious over its' development for the PS4/X1. Not the first time it's happened. Won't be the last. Ultimately, they couldn't leave the money on the table. With the patch, it'll be playable, which matters most.

The game also needed another 6 - 9 months in the oven in general. They'll iron a lot of bugs out over the course of the next few months, but this was never going to be a smooth launch, especially on last gen hardware.

A lot of games in general these days seem to be too ambitious and end up wasting time, money and resources in the process. If they would have a singular focus and scope, they wouldn’t be so crunched for time even in spite of years of development.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He's probably referring to it still getting super high average review scores. Normally, if something is super buggy, it'd be taken down a few points off GP.

Witcher 3 wasn’t, neither was Skyrim that still sits at a 94. I’m not sure why people say that when some of the highest rated role playing games on metacritic were just as bad

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
why does cd projekt get a pass when Rockstar ,naughty dog and other studios have released demanding games :gucci:
ZwEpXHis_o.jpg