Cyberpunk on last gen consoles looking... YEEEESH

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Honestly should have been a next gen/pc exclusive
Yup, but the money they put into it probably would've have been recuperated.

why does cd projekt get a pass when Rockstar ,naughty dog and other studios have released demanding games :gucci:

This game is bigger than anything Rockstar has put out. Naughty Dog has never release an open world game, The Last of Us is linear along with Uncharted.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yup, but the money they put into it probably would've have been recuperated.

This game is bigger than anything Rockstar has put out. Naughty Dog has never release an open world game, The Last of Us is linear along with Uncharted.

Have you played TLOU2?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Have you played TLOU2?

Does The Last of Us 2 have cars driving up and down streets with 20-30 NPCs talking on screen all at once with music and lights flashing in the background?:gucci:

Y'all talking like the shyt is Battlefield. Cyberpunk 2077 is a much, much more demanding game because more things are going on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think its pretty obvious they targeted High end PCs and just scaled down.

Most of those other developers tend to target Consoles first. Especially someone like Naughty Dawg, who benefits from being able to focus on 1-2 consoles max.

CDPR has always developed for PC first, the witcher series started on pc. If this was built specifically for one platform it’d look even better than the ultra settings on pc but developing a game for 9 platforms causes this inconsistency

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's probably referring to it still getting super high average review scores. Normally, if something is super buggy, it'd be taken down a few points off GP.

Well the review copies were only for the non patched PC version so no one knew it would perform like this on last gen

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im playing on PS4
Game looks fukking beautiful.

Honestly the graphical differences between consoles these days is so miniscule, yall really had me expecting GTA3 graphics when I booted this shyt up.

I feel like the gaming community is down its own rabbit hole with this graphics shyt. Like nobody but whole ass nerds cant see a large difference there.

yall crying like the game unplayable because you cant see the skidmarks in a character's asscrack or some shyt :lol:
This guy is an outright hater of pretty much every game that you can play on a playstation console.

I wouldnt take anything he says as credible until youve played it yourself
White Courtdog

Last edited: