Cyberpunk 2077: Save Files Over 8MB May Become Permanently Corrupt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ahhhh ok, makes sense. I don't see where to view individual save files size though (im on XSX).

you can’t as far as I know...so I just divide the total number by the amount of save files I have...I gotta stop hoarding shyt I find in the game tho...I’m limited to 200 items and already have 210 so my character can’t run lol...need to sell some of this shyt today...I haven’t taken the time to learn how to craft shyt...I should look into that before I sell anything

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im just waiting on my refund, wtf taking them so long

I’ve bought the game 3x :mjlol:

PS5 and stadia (digital) and XSX (physical)

all in an effort to see which one had the best graphics

XSX won for me...returned the stadia joint and was refunded IMMEDIATELY

requested a refund for the PS5 version...just gonna have to wait and see what happens

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My save file is about 12.5 MB. :mjcry:

But, from what I gather, it's less about the file size as much as it is the file size in combination with working the item duplication glitch.

In which case, sucks to know that your save might be nuked, but that's the risk of fukking around with glitches.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I’ve bought the game 3x :mjlol:

PS5 and stadia (digital) and XSX (physical)

all in an effort to see which one had the best graphics

XSX won for me...returned the stadia joint and was refunded IMMEDIATELY

requested a refund for the PS5 version...just gonna have to wait and see what happens

How good is the XSX version?

I have the PC version and I thought about getting the XSX version, but I'm waiting to see how modding is on the PC version.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How good is the XSX version?

I have the PC version and I thought about getting the XSX version, but I'm waiting to see how modding is on the PC version.

very good but not THAT good...you better get it for PC unless you have a shytty GPU + CPU

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The game is really great but this shyt can't be overlooked. What a fukking nightmare. :russ:

It's a fukking rpg, and they let this bug slip:gucci:

Collecting crap is what you do in rpgs:why:

On top of that it's a ticking time bomb until your game is over:snoop:

On the flipside, if implemented right, this bug could be an interesting feature to a game. Something where your game will end if you reach a certain megabyte level in the save file. Where it's not some arbitrary in story reason, but your direct actions as the player.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You are looking at the size of all of the saves you have, you have to look at the individual ones. My highest individual is almost 5MB but the entire save folder is 124 MB.

I just checked after seeing this post. Looks like my individual save is sitting at 12.59 MB right now but it’s still saving with no problem :patrice:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
PS2 port incoming :wow:

images

Definitely restoring the feeling I see :pachaha: