Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
PS2 port incoming :wow:

images

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I’ll check soon but I think if you go to manage game/add-one then you might be able to see it

Select the game and push start, click on 'manage game and saves' and it should be the bottom option to view ya save files.

I see the save file that my xbox has for the game (where I got the initial number from). I guess what im saying is have 5 different saves for the game, but i don't see where to view the size for each game save.

The only option I see is to delete it :whoa:

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
I see the save file that my xbox has for the game (where I got the initial number from). I guess what im saying is have 5 different saves for the game, but i don't see where to view the size for each game save.

The only option I see is to delete it :whoa:

I think that's the only way on Xbox. I don't think we can view individual save files, the system just shows the save file for that specific gamertag.

I found this over at IGN.

PC - %userprofile%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

PlayStation 4 - Settings > Application Saved Data Management > SAVED DATA IN SYSTEM STORAGE > Cyberpunk 2077

PlayStation 5- Settings > STORAGE > [Storage device] >Saved Data > PS4 Games / PS5 Games > Cyberpunk 2077

Xbox One - My Games and Apps > Cyberpunk 2077 > Menu > Manage Game > SAVED DATA

Xbox Series X|S - My Games and Apps > Cyberpunk 2077 > Menu > Manage Game and add-ons > SAVED DATA

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
the shyt says dont item duplicate right on it
you can go back to a save before :yeshrug:
run your pockets ... literally
and a patch will fix it
on top of how many people that actually had this problem

before weirdo nikkas quote me on this weeb ass website nah I dont give a fukk about companies or any of that :mjlol:
I had 5 people attack me for being elitist in another thread and a PC dude
I aint even playing this shyt on PC... my computer is ill, but my graphic card is trash :hhh: I'm not here to ride dikk or lie ... I'm here to live my truth, my shyt works great. For 8mb to matter you'd have to show me the actual percentage of people experiencing the issue and how much shyt you'd actually have on you for your save to corrupt
I only keep the guns I need on me and sell everything else, all my junk gets immediately broken down when I pick it up for crafting, like other dude said in here... he's played daily since it dropped with no problems. All you'd have to do is load the last save and offload shyt... you'd have to show me actual numbers for this to bother me. Ya'll cats would have never survived in memory card era where you bump your shyt and it gets erased... or Nintendo days when you had to just leave your console on for a week and hope nobody turned it off or bumped into it.