"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
This game so fukking fire man. I hate the internet because it's obvious everybody hopped on the bandwagon to hate on the game. I am on the last mission tying up some side quest shyt.

I Love this game. but i had to replay 60 hours because of a glitch with keanu in a fukking elevator that wouldnt advance the story. the hate was for the fact that the game was broken.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
System Reset is either OP as fukk, or completely broken on my save :wow:. Laying MFs out right in front of their partners and they don't even blink :wow:. Putting Trauma Team to sleep from down the street :wow:. Walk up with my silenced Crash and putting them down for good :wow:.

While I like the Corpo Plaza apartment, I wish it was more of a penthouse type of thing to show off that extravagance the upper class has. At least something with a better view of the koi hologram :unimpressed:. shyt give me the Peralez penthouse.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they remove some of the fixer missions with the update? I swear there used to be fixer missons in pacifica and now its empty

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Well after slandering the hell out of this game after buyin on PC and only playing maybe 15 hrs, i bought this on XSX as Im pretty much retired as a PC gamer. Kinda excited to get into it now that some kinks have been worked out and im not coming at it with an agenda having been so excited for it for years.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
After putting it off and restarting up to 3 times because I forgot how to play the shyt, I'm playing now (Corporate walkthrough). Game is ... A LOT, lot of customization options, graphics look gorgeous, especially at night, shooting is WOW, didn't think it would be this good. I understand why the game wasn't polished at launch, not an excuse and shame on the shareholders but this shyt was going to take awhile to get everything right, shouldn't have been launched on last gen either.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
After putting it off and restarting up to 3 times because I forgot how to play the shyt, I'm playing now (Corporate walkthrough). Game is ... A LOT, lot of customization options, graphics look gorgeous, especially at night, shooting is WOW, didn't think it would be this good. I understand why the game wasn't polished at launch, not an excuse and shame on the shareholders but this shyt was going to take awhile to get everything right, shouldn't have been launched on last gen either.

Yeah this game was supposed to force me onto next-gen like MGSV did. Once I saw those initial reviews and even people having a lot of issues on PS5/Series X, I just told myself I'll get it on my PS4.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

ColossalUnpleasantEuropeanpolecat-max-1mb.gif

:russ:

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

If we could go back in time….. this shyt should’ve been pushed back so they can get this like this.

A visual showcase is different than a full on game though. We see impressive LOOKING things from UE all the time, but they tend not to make a complete game out of them. After spending more time in Cyberpunk, the base is there. I like the city and it's legitimately interesting to walk through and just observe. The lack of depth is what kills it. the city is a set piece for the story rather than a universe the story is happening in, and that lets down the experience.