"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Did they ever drop the “next gen update”? I played this the first week on my XB1 and never played again. I now have an XSX

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Low-key, Judy is trash and selfish as fukk. I was gonna play it cool because I'm only halfway through Act 2 so I was thinking maybe they were hitting me with the pump fake, but now that it's dawned on me she actually left after she sent me a photo of an Oregon sunrise, I'm about to get in my feelings.

nUk9BqI_d.webp

bytch, I helped you clear every obstacle that presented itself -- even rescuing a broke down hooker that wasn't worth the two pennies we found laying on the ground next to her -- and all you can tell me when you find out I'm dying slow is that, "I'll figure it out?"

pointing-raggedy.gif

I wasn't expecting no ass -- I know you're a dyke and I'm smashing Panam & the Asian Joy Toy on Jig Jig Street already hoe but this really how you do your nikkas? No wonder Suzie don't fukk with you and Eveyln killed herself.

:gucci:

Everytime I turn around now, you're texting me about your geriatric grandparents and showing me photos of prosperity, nature, and your van. bytch, I'm still in Night City & fukking dying..! But I guess it's cool because you gave me access to a beach house with no plumbing in the a$$hole of Rancho Coronado. I'm still in Act 2 but I swear to God if I had a gun and she was standing in front of me, I'd shoot this bytch in the foot.

Screenshot_2020-06-18-New-WorldWide-Entertainment-TV-Media-Inc-.png

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Low-key, Judy is trash and selfish as fukk. I was gonna play it cool because I'm only halfway through Act 2 so I was thinking maybe they were hitting me with the pump fake, but now that it's dawned on me she actually left after she sent me a photo of an Oregon sunrise, I'm about to get in my feelings.

nUk9BqI_d.webp

bytch, I helped you clear every obstacle that presented itself -- even rescuing a broke down hooker that wasn't worth the two pennies we found laying on the ground next to her -- and all you can tell me when you find out I'm dying slow is that, "I'll figure it out?"

pointing-raggedy.gif

I wasn't expecting no ass -- I know you're a dyke and I'm smashing Panam & the Asian Joy Toy on Jig Jig Street already hoe but this really how you do your nikkas? No wonder Suzie don't fukk with you and Eveyln killed herself.

Everytime I turn around now, you're texting me about your geriatric grandparents and showing me photos of prosperity, nature, and your van. bytch, I'm still in Night City & fukking dying..! But I guess it's cool because you gave me access to a beach house with no plumbing in the a$$hole of Rancho Coronado. I'm still in Act 2 but I swear to God if I had a gun and she was standing in front of me, I'd shoot this bytch in the foot.

Actually she was supposed to be bisexual and they cut out the sex scene between her and male V to give it a change of pace...:mjlol: I mean Judy is cute and all but panam is the best..

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

nUk9BqI_d.webp

pointing-raggedy.gif

:russ::russ::russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
but panam is the best.

And it aint even close. :hhh:

If I told Panam how I felt, she's ride & die enough to make that drive and pull up on her to run my fade but I'm gonna let her live only because I'm too busy trying to figure out how not to die.

Fixers owe V favors. Shame I can't make Night City a no fly zone for her. Come check in at Corpo Plaza when you touch down hoe, & don't even think about laying low in the Badlands. The Aldecaldos are deep and owe me several favors.

wZZnp.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
And it aint even close. :hhh:

If I told Panam how I felt, she's ride & die enough to make that drive and pull up on her to run my fade but I'm gonna let her live only because I'm too busy trying to figure out how not to die.

Fixers owe V favors. Shame I can't make Night City a no fly zone for her. Come check in at Corpo Plaza when you touch down hoe, & don't even think about laying low in the Badlands. The Aldecaldos are deep and owe me several favors.

wZZnp.gif

Panam trifling as shyt :mjlol: ole "but but but I don't need the tribe" til she fukk everything up and need the tribe, me, and buy two get one free spots at the morgue after she gets her people mulched

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Panam a rider when I called her on that rooftop about to die... She got them desert nomads to stand man up for me. :wow:

That jawn was a rider and you only met her by chance what are the odds