"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I wanna make a female assassin, but I'm not sure if I should put a dikk on her so she can fukk all the hoes in the game:lolbron:

dikembe-mutombo-upset.gif

This probably wasn't what got bruh banned but eventually, karma came to collect anyway.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Picked this up off a recommendation from the Charlotte breh @42 Monks

It's crack, and if they keep the development going with it on some No Man's Sky, it could prolly satisfy 80-90% of the hype.

Potential is there for something great.

Started off as a Corpo and just did the Heist and meeting w/ Takemura. Gunplay/combat is surprisingly good w/ quick hacks and some of the cyberware you have access to. Some of the time slow downs, dodging, double jumping to ledges and shyt has it feeling like a John Woo movie and of course they had to give you the Cyberninja katana :wow:
i knew you'd like it :myman:
you ain't even scratch the surface yet when it comes to the gameplay options. they really let you be OP as fukk in this :wow: by late game, people would make eye contact with me then turn around and commit that

some of the side stuff is actually legit too. ain't gonna spoil any of that but they're worth checking out on your own pace too

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Throwing Knives/Katanas/Ricocheting is my shyt :wow:

Knives are lowkey busted when you get certain perks and the fact they come back after a certain time.

It feels like the possible melee weapons are just flat out better than most of the guns though. You can get a bunch of katana attacks off and if you have good movement speed/quick hacks, you're closing the gap on pretty much anyone instantly. Guns it feels like I'm there for awhile w/ the basic ones.

Ricochet w/ revolvers tho goes hard. Dudes be camping behind three walls of cover and I pop them shooting at the ceiling :mjlol:

EDIT: I can see why this shyt wasn't made for last gen though. shyt can get laggy at some parts and some of the bugs are too prevalent not to get fixed. Almost had to completely restart this run because I got the Delamein side quest bug and was locked out of everything.

Still on my PS4, prolly not upgrading tho until something too good to pass up is PS5 only.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I had to go waste everybody at the prison because they wouldn't stop fukking with me after I got done showing another group what happens when you fukk with me :unimpressed:.

Greed

Pro
Daps
I was super hyped about this game but then only played it for like 20 minutes after release and never picked it up again

Im a huge RPG fan, especially games like Mass Effect (Probably my favorite games ever), Dragon Age, The Witcher, Fallout etc. Basically games where you make choices, can have positive/negative relationships with others whether that be romance or just gaining followers, or killing them all with varying open world elements. Cyberpunk just seemed kinda….. dead in comparison. I have it on both PC and PS5 so not opposed to booting it up again, maybe ai just didn’t give it a proper chance

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game so fukking fire man. I hate the internet because it's obvious everybody hopped on the bandwagon to hate on the game. I am on the last mission tying up some side quest shyt.
Obviously my opinion is different to a lot of those who played it at launch because my first experience with it is the latest big patch, but I thought the game was fun as fukk, loved it