"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is good don't understand the hate

It's less about the game being good, and more about just not living up to the hype that CDPR created and willingly nurtured.

It's like the videogame equivalent of a woman who spends months flirting with you, telling you that her sex game is absolutely untouchable, and then ends up being pretty good, but nowhere near what she sold it as. Most brehs might enjoy it, but would still readily call the experience at least mildly disappointing if asked.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's less about the game being good, and more about just not living up to the hype that CDPR created and willingly nurtured.

It's like the videogame equivalent of a woman who spends months flirting with you, telling you that her sex game is absolutely untouchable, and then ends up being pretty good, but nowhere near what she sold it as. Most brehs might enjoy it, but would still readily call the experience at least mildly disappointing if asked.

They rushed it that is certain but what game has really lived up to expectations. The game is solid and playable. I am sure they will learn next time around.

The 1.52 update was good but there's still work to be done...:manny: I still can't pick up items that fall through the ground and off bots.

Yeah they rush the game but it's not trash like everybody say it is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah they rush the game but it's not trash like everybody say it is

I still love the gun fighting / shootouts and variety of guns...:heh:

Dual wielding needed to be a legit thing in this game as a perk...:beli:

Also a over the shoulder camera 3rd option would have been dope. :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

But isn't it on you if you fell for the hype? You (the general you) got sold the dream and reality was a hell of a wakeup call. Gamers should know better at this point. Show me, don't tell me.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But isn't it on you if you fell for the hype? You (the general you) got sold the dream and reality was a hell of a wakeup call. Gamers should know better at this point. Show me, don't tell me.

Oh, I completely agree. The fault lies equally with CDPR and the public. The developers bullshytted, put a game out a full year before it was ready, and actively worked to hide that fact from the public. And a lot of players bullshytted themselves by not asking basic questions they would ask of nearly any other game.

That said, it's still reasonable for someone to say the game is good or fun (which I'd say it is), but also be disappointed. Leaving hype aside, there's enough there in the game to see what they WANTED to do, and how the game could've been even better if they had just executed better.

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Since I keep getting notifications about this thread... Imma keep saying it..

This game is ass :mjlol:

Soundtrack.. radio stations my god:mjlol:

Characters half in the walls during cutscenes:mjlol:

The clothes... Enough said :mjlol:

The city is lame af... Nothing to do except drive around with them shytty radio stations my god how bad is that soundtrack:mjlol:

The dialogue and them Asian voice actors :mjlol:

I didn't even buy it at release.. tbh never heard of the game till a couple months ago, saw it available in the PS store for ps5 and it was only $30 Aussie dollars so I gave it a fair chance seeing it was so cheap..

I still want my damn money back:russ:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I love the led jackets shyt is dope to me :francis: but there should be more shops and options to customize further
Hmmm... I dunno, a lot of them outfits were very Japanese or someshyt..:mjlol:

My guy was obviously black.. so a dread headed nikka rocking all this shyt just looked whack lmaoo.. as you said, customisation was trash, watch dogs 2 was better..

Seriously.. if anyone hasn't played watch dogs 2 but played this, forget about this and grab wd2

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hmmm... I dunno, a lot of them outfits were very Japanese or someshyt..:mjlol:

My guy was obviously black.. so a dread headed nikka rocking all this shyt just looked whack lmaoo.. as you said, customisation was trash, watch dogs 2 was better..

Seriously.. if anyone hasn't played watch dogs 2 but played this, forget about this and grab wd2

I mean its 2077 and the style is way out there :heh: I'm just bugging because there's barely any regular jeans in the game

Also to add what's the point of a crafting system if you can't truly customize what u make???

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Picked this up off a recommendation from the Charlotte breh @42 Monks

It's crack, and if they keep the development going with it on some No Man's Sky, it could prolly satisfy 80-90% of the hype.

Potential is there for something great.

Started off as a Corpo and just did the Heist and meeting w/ Takemura. Gunplay/combat is surprisingly good w/ quick hacks and some of the cyberware you have access to. Some of the time slow downs, dodging, double jumping to ledges and shyt has it feeling like a John Woo movie and of course they had to give you the Cyberninja katana :wow: