"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They need to fix this file saving ASAP. I gotta start damn near from scratch because I can hardly separate builds. Said fukk it, gone keep what I got which is at level 15. Light machine gun/shotgun build. Gone dump points in Tech so I can craft the best guns amd armor

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
They need to fix this file saving ASAP. I gotta start damn near from scratch because I can hardly separate builds. Said fukk it, gone keep what I got which is at level 15. Light machine gun/shotgun build. Gone dump points in Tech so I can craft the best guns amd armor

Its wild CDPR didn't implement separate character slots for saves.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only just got finished with this after clearing everything on the map, and I’m still excited to jump back in for a new game plus

hopefully they raise the level cap, still mad I wasted 6 levels in hacking that became obselite once I swapped out my hacking chip for the implant that gives you a big damage boost while letting you slow everything around you for 15 seconds

CDPR knows how to make good quest and good character interaction within the quest.

I had to put that mag to Royce chin, let him know I ain’t playing

Panam:takedat:

dont pull it if you not gonna pull the trigger tho :jawalrus:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I only just got finished with this after clearing everything on the map, and I’m still excited to jump back in for a new game plus

hopefully they raise the level cap, still mad I wasted 6 levels in hacking that became obselite once I swapped out my hacking chip for the implant that gives you a big damage boost while letting you slow everything around you for 15 seconds

dont pull it if you not gonna pull the trigger tho :jawalrus:
Oh, I blew buddy off the map :dame:

Told him I ain’t paying twice

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I’ve been trying but think I’m going to flush this game …

I just can’t get into it … idk if it’s the story or how it’s made … the pacing ? Idk just feels empty

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Mostly yes, it’s at least in the state I think it was intended to be released at

still get character animation glitches with the latest patch. Pam Am gun disappeared during a mission but she’s still holding a gun animation through all the cut scenes now.

it will be a while before I go back to the game now, it looks ridiculous.