"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'd be surprised if there is a future, this game was a flop, there's a reason they going back to the well with Witcher even tho the last one was supposed be the final one

That sucks. :francis:

I liked some of the characters in the game. The lore is already interesting, even though you had to learn most of it from data shards.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished, did pretty much everything, game is great and a lot of fun but not without flaws, bare in mind I’m playing the latest version on Ps5

love the combat and it’s flexibility/variation, graphics, And a lot of the story/side missions, choices you can make to change mission outcomes are cool, driving is fun depending on the car

I agree with some of the recent posts ref the story, there really isn’t a lot to it, once you get the chip it’s mostly just 3 different questchains with 3 different people…and then the ending mission is just kinda there, also I think the soundtrack is kinda forgettable

Only technical issues I had were 1 hard crash, 2 bugged side quests that I had to reload to progress, and the odd appearing car or floating weapon

Content this game needs..

Clothes transmog and saveable preset outfits

Car Customisation

New Game Plus

Some Meaty DLC, I’d love a whole new big story area to explore like with what they did with Witcher 3, but I think given it’s losses since release I’d say I’m asking for too much

8.5/10

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Finished, did pretty much everything, game is great and a lot of fun but not without flaws, bare in mind I’m playing the latest version on Ps5

love the combat and it’s flexibility/variation, graphics, And a lot of the story/side missions, choices you can make to change mission outcomes are cool, driving is fun depending on the car

I agree with some of the recent posts ref the story, there really isn’t a lot to it, once you get the chip it’s mostly just 3 different questchains with 3 different people…and then the ending mission is just kinda there, also I think the soundtrack is kinda forgettable

Only technical issues I had were 1 hard crash, 2 bugged side quests that I had to reload to progress, and the odd appearing car or floating weapon

Car Customisation

New Game Plus

Some Meaty DLC, I’d love a whole new big story area to explore like with what they did with Witcher 3, but I think given it’s losses since release I’d say I’m asking for too much

8.5/10
I'll come back when this drops.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'd be surprised if there is a future, this game was a flop, there's a reason they going back to the well with Witcher even tho the last one was supposed be the final one

Nah, I highly doubt this. There's already word of DLC coming.

If they drop Cyberpunk I'd be pretty damn disappointed. It's a Genre that is too interesting to drop. A futuristic dreary world where Corporations and rampant AI have taken over and most of the populace is poor and there's high crime. I mean that's a damn good setting that no other developer has touched on.

I'm not sure why y'all so eager for CDPR to drop it so fast.

Veteran
Daps

Car Customisation

New Game Plus

8.5/10

Did you run into the side quest with Jefferson Peralez & Elizabeth? They was in some deep shyt. :picard: I never got anything out of it and I'm wondering if they'll expand on it

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I’m mad it took me until the very end of the game after clearing the map to realise how goat the mono wire is, a high level legendary version had me whipping 4 or 5 limbs off a 3 dudes all in a line from a few feet away

Did you run into the side quest with Jefferson Peralez & Elizabeth? They was in some deep shyt. :picard: I never got anything out of it and I'm wondering if they'll expand on it
Yup, I intervened and told him what was going on, even though his wife wanted him to live in ignorance for “the greater good”

he text me a while later thanking me and that he was all fukked up but prepared to expose everything, when I text him back it said my message couldn’t be delivered :merchant:

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps
I wanna make a female assassin, but I'm not sure if I should put a dikk on her so she can fukk all the hoes in the game:lolbron:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Its going to be one of the DLC expansions

If you get the secret ending, V gets a job from Mr. Blue Eyes. The same "figure" that was messing with the Peralez'. You can even see him at the end on a balcony in the Dream On mission. This is probably just a proxy body, similar to how Hanako Arasaka sent that woman to talk to V in the motel.

Last edited:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Car Customisation

New Game Plus

8.5/10

I was hoping one of the DLCs adds a lot of content to the Corpo lifepath, but I doubt this game is going to get much content because CDPR is going to focus on the next Witcher game.