"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why couldn't you finish on Xbox but want to play on PS5? :jbhmm:

glitches/bugs made the game unplayable then I decided to just wait for the current gen upgrade since it took so long for them to patch all the other broken…I haven’t been gaming on the xbox lately outside of the racing games on my rig…so if I do start over, I figure I might as well play it on the PS5 since I’ve been using it heavily the last couple months

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
glitches/bugs made the game unplayable then I decided to just wait for the current gen upgrade since it took so long for them to patch all the other broken…I haven’t been gaming on the xbox lately outside of the racing games on my rig…so if I do start over, I figure I might as well play it on the PS5 since I’ve been using it heavily the last couple months

I'm one of the guys that bought it on special once it got the ps5 upgrade..

shyts still ass. Cutscenes with nikkas standing half in the wall..
Talking to someone in a cutscene and a car just comes by and takes em out :mjlol:

I got to where you fukking around with Panam, but not even them cheeks gonna keep me in the game fam, this shyts trash!

Watch dogs 2 10x better :shaq2:

Edit:.

The story boring as fukk ..

All the clothes are cheeks, you look like a fukking idiot...

I can't reiterate how shyt this fukking game is..

Edit2: top 3 WORST MUSIC in an open world game ever..

Man, im so mad at this shyt I'm thinking bout buying GTA5 on ps5 smhhh:hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I played it for free on Series X and actually enjoyed it

They got to lower the price tho.. no way I’m buying it without a significant price drop

ace890

Rookie
Daps
Going from PS4 to PS5 with this game is night and day. Night City actually looks amazing, I can ride around without any severe lag, combat is smooth and everything just looks and performs better in general.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I completed the game and got the secret ending. Mission was tough and the game is setting up for future DLC.

Overall, I would give the game a 7/10 after the next-gen update.

The one major issue I have with the game is the lack of replay value. They really screwed up the lifepaths. The only lifepath that makes sense in the game is street kid.

Johnny Silverhand was not a bad character, but it seems CDPR had a different storyline at first and then somewhat scrapped it to include Johnny. Most likely for marketing purposes with Keanu Reeves.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I completed the game and got the secret ending. Mission was tough and the game is setting up for future DLC.

Overall, I would give the game a 7/10 after the next-gen update.

The one major issue I have with the game is the lack of replay value. They really screwed up the lifepaths. The only lifepath that makes sense in the game is street kid.

Johnny Silverhand was not a bad character, but it seems CDPR had a different storyline at first and then somewhat scrapped it to include Johnny. Most likely for marketing purposes with Keanu Reeves.

My understanding is that is what happened. People reacted stronger to the trailer, and him at E3 than they expected, and they changed it up to get more Keanu in the story.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
My understanding is that is what happened. People reacted stronger to the trailer, and him at E3 than they expected, and they changed it up to get more Keanu in the story.

I somewhat wonder if the game would have been better with Johnny Silverhand being the main character instead of V. Possibly scrapping the V character.

Like I have said before, V is basically a secondary protagonist or a sidekick to Johnny.

It seems like CDPR tried to combine two storylines into one game. Which messed up the pacing of the main story.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I somewhat wonder if the game would have been better with Johnny Silverhand being the main character instead of V. Possibly scrapping the V character.

Like I have said before, V is basically a secondary protagonist or a sidekick to Johnny.

It seems like CDPR tried to combine two storylines into one game. Which messed up the pacing of the main story.
I think Keanu asked for a bigger role in the story

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'm curious about where CDPR is going to go with the story in future Cyberpunk games.

I'm wondering which ending they will choose as canon.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm curious about where CDPR is going to go with the story in future Cyberpunk games.

I'm wondering which ending they will choose as canon.

I'd be surprised if there is a future, this game was a flop, there's a reason they going back to the well with Witcher even tho the last one was supposed be the final one