"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Given up on this tbh...

Story boring as shyt, hasn't got me at all..
V's voice is ass, sounds so lame.. infact most of the voice acting in this game is very trash.
THE fukkING MUSIC AND RADIO, OH MY fukkING LORD PAL.. shytS ABSOLUTELY UNBEARABLE. MUSIC IN MISSIONS, fukkING UNBEARABLE

Still pretty glitchy.. and running around in first person mode ain't really my thing unless the game is amazing..and this shyt ain't amazing

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Man I truly have nothing else I want to play right now. Starfield doesn't come out until November and Saints Row is Epic exclusive until 2023. CDPR needs to drop those expansions asap. Oh well, here's some pictures.

LBqZtt1.jpg
JQ8YExH.jpg
23umLa8.jpg
YORh6CT.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Finally got around to restarting and attempting to beat this game... What the fukk is up with this story?? You get the chip and really only do about 3 things before it's over. Got it, see who got me jammed up, find out who can fix it, hit parade, find sis, last mission....

Which is like 5-6 missions and shyt. I literally hit the point of no return and said "What the fukk? This is it?" You want me to go do another 50 side missions that don't mean shyt to come back to these shyt endings.....

I just cut that shyt off.. I'll probably never finish this shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finally got around to restarting and attempting to beat this game... What the fukk is up with this story?? You get the chip and really only do about 3 things before it's over. Got it, see who got me jammed up, find out who can fix it, hit parade, find sis, last mission....

Which is like 5-6 missions and shyt. I literally hit the point of no return and said "What the fukk? This is it?" You want me to go do another 50 side missions that don't mean shyt to come back to these shyt endings.....

I just cut that shyt off.. I'll probably never finish this shyt

ya the pacing/balance isn’t good

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game has no replay value so I deleted it. I liked it once I beat it so so once I downloaded upgrade PS5 version and didn't feel it to play again. I would play if they added DLC story.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game has no replay value so I deleted it. I liked it once I beat it so so once I downloaded upgrade PS5 version and didn't feel it to play again. I would play if they added DLC story.

I didn’t finish my xbox run…contemplating starting from scratch on the PS5