"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
copped on steam sale and still feel like i got ripped off :scust: hella T Poses in the first cutscenes :dead: riding to a police checkpoint and the cop tposes and slides over to the car :dead: def cant take this game seriously. imma just fukk around a shoot shyt up fukk immersion :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's voted on by the people

giphy.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Y'all hearing this potential leak stuff about the overhaul patch in February?

Talmbout adding barbershops and garages?
Not co firmed by cd project. They said the rumors online for the 1.5 patch are fake.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Na I ain’t hear none of that but it would be just in time for me. I was planning on firing it back up

If they do an overhaul patch I'll likely play it.

It was broken but I had a lot of fun with this game and it's world.

Y'all hearing this potential leak stuff about the overhaul patch in February?

Talmbout adding barbershops and garages?

Yeah i've heard about all that, but I'm still waiting for the next gen update. It looks like a late PS3 game on the PS5 and I'm not with that.

They also updated the AI, which is more important

Not co firmed by cd project. They said the rumors online for the 1.5 patch are fake.

It sounds real. but who knows, they could still add those things.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The game had some really good side stories but everything to do with Johnny and the main story was ass.

This.

It was Mass Effect level with the characters around V. Johnny just feels so forced. Make him a smaller part of the narrative (Alt should've been the main character) and actually make the Voodoo Boys apart of the story and this is one of the best video game stories of the last 12 years.

I liked the two endings I got.

The Arasaka - But, don't sell your soul - was a great ending to speaking to the inevitable fate of V. Problem is; we don't know enough about V to really feel a lost. Plus, too much shyt about Johnny. Overall, I like how to tease a post game state.

The Nomad, leave with Panam and nem Ending - too closed ending - no post game state. But, in isolation, after the ending of the Arasaka mission. :to: Plus being surprised to see Judy coming to leave with me.

They just wrote the characters (outside of Johnny--again, my feeling is Keanu was added after the game was already done...think about it. Nobody can see Johnny but V and Alt at the end of the game. It would be easy to add him afterwards.) so well.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This.

It was Mass Effect level with the characters around V. Johnny just feels so forced. Make him a smaller part of the narrative (Alt should've been the main character) and actually make the Voodoo Boys apart of the story and this is one of the best video game stories of the last 12 years.

I liked the two endings I got.

The Arasaka - But, don't sell your soul - was a great ending to speaking to the inevitable fate of V. Problem is; we don't know enough about V to really feel a lost. Plus, too much shyt about Johnny. Overall, I like how to tease a post game state.

The Nomad, leave with Panam and nem Ending - too closed ending - no post game state. But, in isolation, after the ending of the Arasaka mission. :to: Plus being surprised to see Judy coming to leave with me.

They just wrote the characters (outside of Johnny--again, my feeling is Keanu was added after the game was already done...think about it. Nobody can see Johnny but V and Alt at the end of the game. It would be easy to add him afterwards.) so well.
Johnny feels forced because his storyline fukks up the pace of the entire game. V is supposed to have a short period of time to solve his issue before losing control of his body.

It makes you feel like you should be doing that before anything else in the game, but if you just do the main story you miss alot of good side quest and context for all the characters. If you do the side quest first then it feels like you're bullshytting around like V doesn't have weeks to live.

Imo the shyt with Johnny shouldn't have been the focal point of the whole game. He should have just been a conscious living in V's head commenting on his actions during the game, get rid of that shyt about V losing control of his body.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you do the side quest first then it feels like you're bullshytting around like V doesn't have weeks to live.

That and realizing how shytty Johnny was to Alt kills his whole "I GOT TO GET REVENGE ON ARASAKA :damn:."

Son was a egomaniac that treated Alt like shyt...even think Arasaka kidnapped her :laugh: because of him. :laugh: But, we supposed to think he really love her that much.

Alt is the GOAT netrunner, but, Justin Timberlake of the future thinks Arasaka wants him: :mjlol:

Imo the shyt with Johnny shouldn't have been the focal point of the whole game. He should have just been a conscious living in V's head commenting on his actions during the game, get rid of that shyt about V losing control of his body.

I never thought of that, but, that's a good point.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Johnny feels forced because his storyline fukks up the pace of the entire game. V is supposed to have a short period of time to solve his issue before losing control of his body.

It makes you feel like you should be doing that before anything else in the game, but if you just do the main story you miss alot of good side quest and context for all the characters. If you do the side quest first then it feels like you're bullshytting around like V doesn't have weeks to live.

They could've helped the pacing of the main story if they had you doing more side stuff in the period of time after meeting Jackie and the heist, instead of that montage. I can't help but think that that was the original plan, but they wanted to fast-track to all the Johnny Silverhand stuff due to all the promo hype (and the game was rushed to shyt of course).

The heist should've been like the halfway point or even the last quarter, instead of the first quarter/third of the game

I actually like the Johnny Silverhand dynamic he's not supposed to be a likable character unless you're some rah-rah anarchist whiteboy:skip: They wanted it to feel like an "intruder" in your head that you slowly grow to live with and I think they accomplished that.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

It was always weird to me how they didn't just have a lot of the side missions in the game be you trying to get your street cred up to do Dex mission...then you do Dex mission...then Johnny Missions are the end game missions...

But yeah I agree the pacing in this is :mjlol:... i wake up after finding out I got a few weeks to live tops so whats the 1st thing I do...go to my car...uh oh Delamain just ran over my car so now how I go doing missions for him for an hour...oh i meet Panam got to clap them cheeks any panam mission here I come :shaq:...oh wait a family randomly hired me to find out who's spying n them got to do that shyt...oh wait a serial killer on the lose got to track him down...another serial killer wants me to put him on a cross cool got to do that...

Meanwhile every other non story mission I do I'm yelling and coughing up blood cause my character is supposed to die soon but fukk it panam called so let me drive on over and see what she doing in this tank:mjlit:

The game is telling me I am going to do soon meanwhile I'm just casually doing street races with a Tranny
maury-laughing.gif