"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still holding out hope that the upgraded version feels entirely fleshed out since I haven’t played this yet lol

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
E-qq27-VQAsw6a-F.jpg

Daps
:francis: Every time this fukking thread gets bumped I’m expecting to see some big/game changing update/next gen version. But it never is.

Stop playing with a real nikkas emotions man.

:mjcry: Was reading through the 2077 book the other day, such rich lore, such a great backstory to create something amazing. Should have given the rights to rockstar.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Still holding out hope that the upgraded version feels entirely fleshed out since I haven’t played this yet lol

Just play that shyt breh it’s an 8/10 game at the absolute worst.

I’m not sure what people are expecting from the next gen version honestly. Maybe a few more features like car customization or some shyt but you’d swear they were about to rebuild the game from the ground up the way people talk about that update:skip:

Just give me a few extra features and a new expansion type DLC and I’m down to run through it a 3rd time:hubie:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m not sure what people are expecting from the next gen version honestly. Maybe a few more features like car customization or some shyt but you’d swear they were about to rebuild the game from the ground up the way people talk about that update:skip:

Just give me a few extra features and a new expansion type DLC and I’m down to run through it a 3rd time:hubie:
Obviously I’m not expecting a new game or anything crazy, just as stable as can be I guess..honestly I’m looking forward to it, I honestly didn’t skip it at launch because if the issues, I always planned to because I couldn’t get a 5 at launch and wanted to experience it the best way..the fact it was riddled with bugs/crashes was just a happy coincidence lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

breh im saying

i tried to play far cry 6 and its an absolute joke in comparison. i legit can't even get through it after cyberpunk. selective complaints are fukking insane.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

I enjoyed this game immensly
the problem was the constant crashing for me and how some missions would just end

Daps

I just can’t bring myself to hating this game :francis: like, I had fun with it despite its fukkups, I just want it to be good. If we’re actually getting a true next gen expansion then I’m in, especially if it’s free.

I hope they give us a 3rd person pov option tho, and the ability to change how the fukk our character talks, V sounds like a Chad, couldn’t even create a black character with him sounding like that :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just can’t bring myself to hating this game :francis: like, I had fun with it despite its fukkups, I just want it to be good. If we’re actually getting a true next gen expansion then I’m in, especially if it’s free.

I hope they give us a 3rd person pov option tho, and the ability to change how the fukk our character talks, V sounds like a Chad, couldn’t even create a black character with him sounding like that :hhh:

If i had know his voice was gonna be so wack i would have just went with female V but then i wouldn’t get to meet the love of my life, Panam :noah: