"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They had this entire year to fix the game and add value to it and they’ve literally done nothing significant to make people want to jump back in or give it a second chance.

They might as well just get started on witcher 4 asap. This is Anthem status
Aren't they rebuilding their team since so many quit after they created cyber dumpsterfire

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they called this game the next generation of open world games :dead:

I regret buying this shyt ass game...

It's a PC game, consoles couldn't handle it

shyt running smooth to me, better than any GTA game to me, which are all overrated, this game is like a 7 out of ten to me

It's a different type of open world

It's more like the Witcher 3 than GTA, I don't know why people keep comparing the games, GTA don't have missions like this game, it's a sandbox game where people just fukk around in the open world, this isn't that type of game, you're not suppose to killer pedestrians and get six stars and run from police in this game, you usually get killed soon as you do a crime

Open world is more dense and lively than GTA, especially the interiors, you can barely go inside buildings in any of those rockstar games

When all these buildings are scaled to real life dimensions and have people in them, you can literally go into a club that has hundreds of people in it seamless of the world map randomly

the game isn't perfect, but GTA has a shyt load of glitches and so does Red Read

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Almost one year later I still can't believe what happened with this game

ae491e0f9703b89510177adc1c84c84a.gif