"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

giphy.webp

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ll believe it when I see it…their word means absolute shyt at this point…if true then I’ll probably start the game over from scratch since it’s been so long since I’ve played it…probably gonna be a half ass next gen upgrade like GTA V

Honestly I'm not even sure what they can do from a graphics standpoint, since the game already looks next gen. Hopefully they add a couple more notable gameplay features and a good chunk of DLC content.

I beat this game with both the Nomad & Street Kid life paths, gonna have to go Corpo for the next-gen playthrough:smugbiden:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I played thought it once, I doubt I'll ever be playing it again. They need a hail Mary current gen patch for a last gen bug fest of a game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
After all the delays, why would they announce a date? They need to be like Id and say, “When it’s done.”

They typically announce it for investors.

But honestly, who the fukk is even gonna be thinking about cyberpunk and witcher 3 in 2022? So much piff dropping

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They had this entire year to fix the game and add value to it and they’ve literally done nothing significant to make people want to jump back in or give it a second chance.

They might as well just get started on witcher 4 asap. This is Anthem status
That's what I said and people said it was a shyt take in this thread. Anything they pump into the game at this point isn't really gonna save face. They're giving the game away for $10 on sale so it's sold through all it will at any profitable level. Just move on and make the Witcher 4 not launching until it's ready and the gaming community will forgive them as a whole if it's a good product.

Gamers are more driven off hype than rational thinking.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's what I said and people said it was a shyt take in this thread. Anything they pump into the game at this point isn't really gonna save face. They're giving the game away for $10 on sale so it's sold through all it will at any profitable level. Just move on and make the Witcher 4 not launching until it's ready and the gaming community will forgive them as a whole if it's a good product.

Gamers are more driven off hype than rational thinking.

and all the expansions are free so its like a bottomless money pit. If they could have done something big before 2022 it would have helped especially with no big single player rpg releases this holiday.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I have to say my friend called this in early 2020 when I showed him a trailer
He said I don’t know I’m getting bad vibes and to hold my expectations :snoop:
We need to put this horse down