"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What's crazy is how you'd never expect for a game coming from the creators of The Witcher 3 to be in this state.

Like, imagine GTA 6 coming out being worse than Watch Dogs 1 and buggy as fukk.

:whoa: Let's not

I'm not ready for the fallout--I wouldn't feel safe going outside

Gamers thristy for that shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Because you don’t read.
side-eye-annoyed.gif

because I missed a news cycle you mean ? you silly Clown!
Don't start going cac on me now.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:Remember when gamers were licking the balls with such light taps to CDPR because of their "dedication"? Only for them to be complete clownshoes over a game that did not even needed this much hype :mjtf:.

At this point, just abandoned ship and the legit devs that give a shyt break off from CDPR to form a group to make a "passion project" to shake off the CP2077 stigma.

Rinse, Wash, and Repeat:unimpressed:'

I swear gaming is as predicable as wrestling and the music industry.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Remember when gamers were licking the balls with such light taps to CDPR because of their "dedication"? Only for them to be complete clownshoes over a game that did not even needed this much hype :mjtf:.

At this point, just abandoned ship and the legit devs that give a shyt break off from CDPR to form a group to make a "passion project" to shake off the CP2077 stigma.

Rinse, Wash, and Repeat:unimpressed:'

I swear gaming is as predicable as wrestling and the music industry.
I deleted this shyt to make room on my desktop ssd. waiting for Witcher 4 now. Cyberjunk came n went.

I know Witcher 3 had multiple endings but making the Ciri Witcher ending canon would be a good jumpopff point since they said Geralts story is finished