"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Leak Shows CDPR Made Comedy Videos With Cyberpunk 2077 Bugs Prior to Launch

Will still be people sayin;

:jbhmm:I never had in problems with the game...GOAT'd

Again, everything about this game screams Not Ready/Too much fat not cut

• Police system - Cut it out
  • Romance system should've been expanded (Rewards ala GTA:SA)
  • Refine the upgrade system
  • More animations for city life
  • More body mods

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
What's crazy is how you'd never expect for a game coming from the creators of The Witcher 3 to be in this state.

Like, imagine GTA 6 coming out being worse than Watch Dogs 1 and buggy as fukk.

The Witcher 3 was really buggy and apparently The Witcher 2 or 1 was unplayable at one point. In hindsight, it isn’t so far fetch that this game was going to be buggy.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The Witcher 3 was really buggy and apparently The Witcher 2 or 1 was unplayable at one point. In hindsight, it isn’t so far fetch that this game was going to be buggy.
I never had any bug issues with any of the witcher 3. I must have played witcher 3 like 10 times on xbox.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Witcher 3 had a very high reception, opposite of this game. It may have had bugs but not to the extent that I remember Cyberpunk had. I remember it played fairly decent at launch meanwhile Cyberpunk 2077 had several issues all throughout its launch.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
200.gif

We still smoking that Cyberpunk pack :wow:

The game is a failure and a half to the point where even the mods won't entice me to play such a shytty experience of a game.

It's a shame because dammit I wanted something beyond warlocks, dragons and shyt in my RPG games. Besides Fallout which is a given, we been using spells for a long ass time and quite frankly I'm tired of it.

This game sadly did not give me any hope and I wish I could had just used that money to cop some ebook or some shyt:beli:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Witcher 3 wasnt broken to the point it was unplayable on platforms like Cyberpunk. You comparing scratches n bruises to a gunshot wound.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Witcher 3 wasnt broken to the point it was unplayable on platforms like Cyberpunk. You comparing scratches n bruises to a gunshot wound.

This.

I remember copping The Witcher 3 and it damn near killing my 260X, but I rarely ran into any bugs or brokeness like I had within a hour of Cyberpunk:francis:. There were points in the game where I was walking on eggshells because the shyt was like a house made out of popsicle sticks, it was so buggy and game breaking.

It is a shame because I REALLY WANTED to love Cyberpunk but good grief :why:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

I didn’t hear about Witcher 3 until 2018 so I can’t comment on that. I’m just going off of what I’ve heard in the wake of CP 2077 issues. But so far it sounds like they’re 1/4 on release days. So my point still stands.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To be fair, this Witcher 3 didn’t release on so many platforms. It onl released on pc, ps4, xbox one.

Cyberpunk release on pc, ps5, series x and s, ps4, xbox one, stadia....

Optimizing for like 2 different console generations (and all the inbetween, like the S and Pro models) is a lot different than one.