"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I will say, I have put a bit more than 45 hours into this game and just finally had my first game breaking glitch, I'm playing on PS5. I don't know how it was at first launch before the patches, but considering Fallout: New Vegas broke within the first 30 minutes of the game and kept breaking over and over and over again and that shyt is still considered a good game to this day, Cyberpunk might need to get a little more credit bruh. This game is one of only two games I have played so far this year that feels next(really current) gen, the only other one is Demon's Souls Remake and it is a PS5 only game so it is legit current gen.

CDPR was smoking dope thinking this shyt would ever run on PS4's and XB1's. :russ:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I will say, I have put a bit more than 45 hours into this game and just finally had my first game breaking glitch, I'm playing on PS5. I don't know how it was at first launch before the patches, but considering Fallout: New Vegas broke within the first 30 minutes of the game and kept breaking over and over and over again and that shyt is still considered a good game to this day, Cyberpunk might need to get a little more credit bruh. This game is one of only two games I have played so far this year that feels next(really current) gen, the only other one is Demon's Souls Remake and it is a PS5 only game so it is legit current gen.

CDPR was smoking dope thinking this shyt would ever run on PS4's and XB1's. :russ:

It's gotten a lot better since day one in terms of bugs but even then I've always said that It really feels like a true next-gen game that they somehow crammed onto a PS4/XBoxOne SKU. After seeing my X1 struggle with Monster Hunter World vs how it runs on my series X, imagining this game on a OG X1 sounds impossible :mjlol:

Of course after the 7 year hype train and chip shortages they weren't going to cancel the PS4/X1 versions and only make this for next-gen/PC for business reasons, but at this point it could be argued that even delaying the game again and doing that would've done less damage to the studio and the IP as a whole. shyt still aint even on the PS Store so they already dealing with a major chunk of people who can't play :ld:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did an entire mission with Panam as my V character lol. Few glitches, but it was cool. I really wish this game had a real third person mode. The third person mod is cool for pictures, but gameplay wise it's too janky. Anyway, here's more pictures.

photomode-29052021-234314.png
photomode-29052021-234449.png
photomode-29052021-234638.png
photomode-29052021-234757.png
photomode-29052021-234814.png
photomode-29052021-234936.png
photomode-29052021-234954.png
photomode-29052021-235108.png
photomode-29052021-235318.png
photomode-29052021-235425.png
photomode-29052021-235659.png
photomode-29052021-235747.png
photomode-29052021-235844.png
photomode-29052021-235956.png

Mods saved gaming for me.
I don't remember Panam looking this damn good in the game :mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Cyberpunk is dead

nikkas love making quotes like this and when they finally kill the damn game, you start shytting on the creators of the game again. You was in this bytch championing this shyt when it first came out.

The game ain't dead. It takes a minute to make expansions. DLC is coming soon. I swear y'all so dramatic over everything. It's the same shyt that made Bioware give up on Andromeda.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkas love making quotes like this and when they finally kill the damn game, you start shytting on the creators of the game again. You was in this bytch championing this shyt when it first came out.

The game ain't dead. It takes a minute to make expansions. DLC is coming soon. I swear y'all so dramatic over everything. It's the same shyt that made Bioware give up on Andromeda.

I liked the game but anyone expecting its gonna magically be a different game anytime soon are fooling themselves, it is what it is

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I liked the game but anyone expecting its gonna magically be a different game anytime soon are fooling themselves, it is what it is

And that's fine. That's been my point. The game is what it is. But the game isn't dead. DLC is coming and the expansions are coming. Andromeda is dead, this isn't.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man if it weren't all the other bad press this game got, I'm sure that the Sinnerman questline woulda had the whole state of Utah and every conservative parent in America ready to riot like it's GTA Hot Coffee:lolbron:

Saying a prayer and acting out Christ's Crucifixion definitely in the top 3 craziest shyt I've ever played in a video game:picard:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CDPR Made Comedy Videos With Cyberpunk 2077 Bugs Before Launch
Leak Shows CDPR Made Comedy Videos With Cyberpunk 2077 Bugs Prior to Launch
WARNING: Videos contain NSFW content

Thanks to leaks stemming from the recent CD Projekt RED ransomware attack, it has emerged that Cyberpunk 2077 developers knew just how bad the game’s bugs were prior to launch.

Such was the state of things that the team created comedy montage videos mocking the bugs. They even titled one of the videos “ElBuggado 2020.” Those videos have since been published on Reddit and *****, one of which can be viewed below (again – NSFW):

The videos are being actively removed and replaced so head over to the source link for the rest of them.

This doesn’t bode well for a studio that falsely reassured fans that Cyberpunk 2077 runs well on all platforms and continued to release misleading and bizarre statements post launch. In fact, this leak can spell doom for CD Projekt RED in court, where it has a lawsuit pending over Cyberpunk 2077‘s false advertisement and developer statements.

To be fair to CD Projekt RED, no game is without bugs and it’s possible that the studio originally intended to release the videos for fun. However, considering the poor state in which Cyberpunk 2077 released, the humor is certainly lost.

As the videos made rounds over the weekend and people criticized the studio, at least two Cyberpunk 2077 developers took to Twitter to defend the team.

“Bugs? In a video game? Well I never!” wrote game designer Pawel Kapala. “The video is a fun composition of bug materials collected by QA and developers through years of development,” added producer Slava Lukyanenka in a now-deleted tweet.

As many have pointed out, Cyberpunk 2077‘s bugs aren’t as much of an issue as the fact that the game’s developers knew how bad things were but continued to mislead the public anyway.