"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Performance seemed slightly better on PC but not really noticeable. I still saw missing lightpoles and shyt loading in late but it seemed maybe like it was happening less? It's really noticeable if you go to the sunset motel, some of the lightpoles there don't load for me until I'm within 5 feet of them. Uninstalling again

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
patch note list longer than the new testament :dead:

some of this shyt is hilarious and i had no idea i was cheating all along

Cyberpsychos and minibosses are now immune to Tranquilizer rounds and System Reset Quickhack.

:russ:

Player can no longer cancel fall damage by performing a slide action when about to fall from greater heights

:francis:

V can no longer use consumables in situations where scene context would not support it.

:gucci:

Fixed an issue where disassembling part of a stack granted the number of experience as if the entire stack was disassembled.

It is no longer possible to use guns near the arcades during the Raymond Chandler Evening fistfight. // You can no longer pull an Indiana Jones in El Coyote Cojo.

:unimpressed:
fine. be like that

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Didn't buy this trash when it first came out, will wait for it to inevitably drop on GP for free

Peasant Pass wins again :blessed:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah my ps4 patch downloaded yesterday but im not gonna play until major DLC :birdman:
facts:yeshrug:
we got tons of good games coming out in the next couple weeks so im chilling:yeshrug:
if im being honest i prob wont touch it till fall:unimpressed:
RE8, Mass effect, Kena and others will hold me over:mjgrin:
cybershyt can wait:unimpressed: