"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
plan was bogus from the start...I had every intention of ratting out her plan to dex the moment she tried to get me to double cross him...unfortunately that wasn’t an option once things got fukked up at the hotel

shyt, also read the terminal with the netwatch dude. It seems like shawty was ready to sell me out too, although I may be reading too much into it. I ain't got no sympathy for her.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta keep it 100, game got boring after doing a bunch of side missions and most the main story line. Havent played it in over a month now
This is what I happened to me I cleared out a lot of little side missions as I played the main story but I couldn’t do all of them. Once I got to the point of no return I had stopped hacking people and exploring the boring conversations. I don’t think I’ll pick up and play this for a few years, I had fun but it doesn’t have anything I want to do differently or come back to. This is definitely in my category of most disappointing games

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is so fukking broken

I’m playing thru the alt flashback...and without spoiling it for others, there’s a part where johnny throws the “concert” in front of arasaka towers...the music that plays hasn’t stopped and is playing throughout the entire duration of the flashback and you can tell that’s not supposed to be the case...this game has given me appreciation of how much it takes to make a game play correctly for the most part...god this shyt is a damn mess smmfh

at this point I’m just trying to finish the main storyline so I can put this shyt down...if the game had worked properly from the time it was released, I would’ve been beaten it by now...complete shyt-show

*edit*

if I didn’t create a save file and load it that music would’ve kept playing throughout the game :gucci:

Last edited:
Daps

I’m playing thru the alt flashback...and without spoiling it for others, there’s a part where johnny throws the “concert” in front of arasaka towers...the music that plays hasn’t stopped and is playing throughout the entire duration of the flashback and you can tell that’s not supposed to be the case...this game has given me appreciation of how much it takes to make a game play correctly for the most part...god this shyt is a damn mess smmfh

at this point I’m just trying to finish the main storyline so I can put this shyt down...if the game had worked properly from the time it was released, I would’ve been beaten it by now...complete shyt-show

*edit*

if I didn’t create a save file and load it that music would’ve kept playing throughout the game :gucci:

:mjlol: Breh. I have not had a desire to pick this up. Don’t even care for beating it. In fact I deleted it last night to make space on my SSD.

My hope is, in 6 months I turn this shyt on to a new experience and all this shyt is fixed

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Breh. I have not had a desire to pick this up. Don’t even care for beating it. In fact I deleted it last night to make space on my SSD.

My hope is, in 6 months I turn this shyt on to a new experience and all this shyt is fixed

I was excited to get back into the game after being forced to take a prolonged break due to the constant freezing/crashing but now I’m looking at it with fresh eyes...again it makes me appreciate the little things that a lot of other games get right that help enhance the overall playing experience...this shyt gets so many little things wrong that it detracts from what really should be a great gaming experience smmfh...it’s just too much to overlook to the point that I just wanna be done with the game...the dialogue for the delamain missions are still triggered by him calling even tho I’m not undertaking the mission...so much annoying little shyt happens every time I play it...and there’s not enough meat on this game (no dame) that even warrants a 2nd playthrough imo when the next gen version drops unless it’s loaded with DLCs

*edit*

the gun fights/enemy encounters are still a glowing spot for me...no complaints there and the only reason I haven’t completely abandoned the game...the story has worn thin on me tho...I actually enjoy the side missions more than the main campaign which oftentimes just feels like lengthy ass movie scenes laden with dialogue and no real choices to make with some action thrown it

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All I wanna know is when the DLC gonna drop...:beli: that's the only thing that concerns me now...

If they make a sequel in the future years down the line hopefully it will be fully fleshed out and no bugs on the ps5...:beli:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
All I wanna know is when the DLC gonna drop...:beli: that's the only thing that concerns me now...

If they make a sequel in the future years down the line hopefully it will be fully fleshed out and no bugs on the ps5...:beli:
Probably around the end of the year and that’s being optimistic

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I’m playing FF7 Remake again because I never finished it and it’s dope on the ps5, Cyberpunk makes me appreciate games like FF7 a whole lot more. You can tell the developers really did their thing:whoo:

It’s actually complete :bryan:
Breh, I can't state enough how much this broken ass game gave me new appreciation for the hard work developers put in to get a game to run well without bugs or glitches. :russ:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I’m playing FF7 Remake again because I never finished it and it’s dope on the ps5, Cyberpunk makes me appreciate games like FF7 a whole lot more. You can tell the developers really did their thing:whoo:

It’s actually complete :bryan:

The were looking at a 2022 release date.
You're looking at a 2 years undercooked game and it shows

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

*edit*

I literally had to reload multiple saves for shyt like this :mjlol:

When you play the concert with Kerry I had the same thing happen, music continued to play when the mission was over :mjlol:

When you do the beat the brat missions, when I fought the armor dude and won, even after I left it still had the fighting music AND his health bar still showed on the screen and then when I went to do other missions enemies wouldn't even react to me, like the game thought I was still in the section where I boxed the army dude :mjlol: