"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
giphy.gif

:picard:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
game is so fukking broken

I’m playing thru the alt flashback...and without spoiling it for others, there’s a part where johnny throws the “concert” in front of arasaka towers...the music that plays hasn’t stopped and is playing throughout the entire duration of the flashback and you can tell that’s not supposed to be the case...this game has given me appreciation of how much it takes to make a game play correctly for the most part...god this shyt is a damn mess smmfh

at this point I’m just trying to finish the main storyline so I can put this shyt down...if the game had worked properly from the time it was released, I would’ve been beaten it by now...complete shyt-show

*edit*

if I didn’t create a save file and load it that music would’ve kept playing throughout the game :gucci:

Lol yeah this happened to me as well. Pretty much ruined the entire mission for me which is a shame as it was quite a good mission. I also had an instance where that god damn Tyger Claws music kept on playing after I cleared one of their hide outs - but even loading the game wouldn't make it stop, think it eventually stopped when I triggered a main story mission.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Hows the game playing now? Its been like a month and a half since I last played it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Finally finished today

Game was still very enjoyable despite the bugs and glitches and crashes, the depth of the side missions is amazing in this game and they put so much detail into those quests. Also enjoy the character development and how you can develop relationships with the characters of your choice.

When I finally got to smash Panam shyt had me like :banderas:I also really enjoyed Judy’s character

The endings were meh to me but I picked the Arasaka one when I should have chose the Nomad ending, just didn’t wanna have Panam get killed possibly but I found out she lives anyway, probably gonna play the last mission over again to see what happens

Just disappointed in the fact that they blew the chance of making a classic game and that it’ll only be known for its crashes and WOAT launch of any game that I can remember

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hard to do a lot of these side quests quietly when the Tyger Claws wanna kill me on sight