"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How it started

This is easily my GOTY, I’m having almost as much fun with this as I’ve had with witcher 3. If they get it to become more stable and hit was with the ps5 version I really don’t see many games competing with this.
We can’t even have a general discussion about the actual ame cause nikkas in here still talking about refunds and posting ps4 glitches.

How its going
I requested a refund and didnt get it lol
What a sad turn of events

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna ride around on my motorcycle without the game crashing

driving cars is unwieldy

Seems like you might be waiting on that for a bit, breh.

However, late game, you can pick up Johnny's Porsche. For me, that was the best handling cat in the game. So, there's that, at least.

How it started

How its going

Breh really poured some jelly on himself in this thread. This really wasn't the hill to die on. :mjlol:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t care what anyone says This shyt till my GotY nothing else has been able to fill the void since I beat it :sadcam:

#CyberStan:mjcry:

I had a blast beating it but have no desire to play it again.:mjcry:

Maybe once they work all the bugs out which could be years or never. :sadcam:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I don’t care what anyone says This shyt till my GotY nothing else has been able to fill the void since I beat it :sadcam:

#CyberStan:mjcry:

Same. Was playing this daily for the last 2 months, cant even remember the last time a game lasted me that long - defo a void now that i've finished it. Probably wont run it back until I get a PS5 and it's more stable.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Seems like you might be waiting on that for a bit, breh.

However, late game, you can pick up Johnny's Porsche. For me, that was the best handling cat in the game. So, there's that, at least.

Breh really poured some jelly on himself in this thread. This really wasn't the hill to die on. :mjlol:

That’s probably that young yea nerd :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
you're safe if you don't use mods, or download a modded save file. and they're fixing it

So the problem is one, this is 100% due to the shytty way they coded the actual game, and two, they absolutely tried to word their original statement in a way to make it seem like modders somehow create this out of thin air when in fact modders didn't do anything but expose their amateur hour software development skills...

This is an instance of having to fix a security issue that never should have been a security issue in the first place...

I probably won't ever have an opinion of another CD Projekt game because I'm probably not playing another one...

Now I got to go to some places on the internet i would rather not and do my own research because I do not believe for one second this hotfix fixed anything...seeing as how we now know all the shyt CD Projekt lied about when it comes to this game...whats to stop them from lying about this to ?

Yeah I'm probably just uninstalling this shyt...I'm not actively playing it anymore anyway

Plus, due to the nature of my job, which is managing cloud infrastructure and cloud development teams... I fukkING HATE LYING ASS DEVELOPERS...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I haven't been paying attention to this since I'm probably not coming back to it until the next gen versions are out (in 2022, or some shyt, at this rate :mjlol:), but holy fukking shyt.

This is just a terrible case of cutting corners, getting caught in a position that would've had them burning ANOTHER one of their marketing partners, and trying to dump it at modders' feet, since the entry method of the exploit is modded files.

And they really thought that the mod community would just eat it. :mjlol:

Hilariously when you think about it with all the games they have released on PC and all the mods for these games, so they KNOW how the modding community gets down...they KNEW they were not going to take the blame for this and tried to do it anyway and all they did was embarass themselves AND rush out a hotfix and best believe the modding community is all over that hotfix right now making sure it actually fixes shyt...

This morons fed the wolves for years then didn't feed the wolves then blamed the wolves for biting somebody like the wolves wasn't going to turn around and devour their asses :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

I wouldn't have to...i'm in "executive management"...i'd just have a talk with your managers manager and then come friday at 1pm an email goes out to the resto of the company saying @Obreh Winfrey has been separated from the company and all of his access to customer and core systems has been terminated"

You might be the lying ass developer...but i'm the nameless faceless "manager" that you see in an org chart and always ask wtf this nikka do...while I look at a sheet of paper and say "so these the 3 people we going to cut in march when we do these layofffs" :mjlit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, Evelyn
stupid as hell for even thinking this shyt would work.

plan was bogus from the start...I had every intention of ratting out her plan to dex the moment she tried to get me to double cross him...unfortunately that wasn’t an option once things got fukked up at the hotel