"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well there’s no way for you to gauge it...

ok good...NOW you get it...and that’s why you should’ve known it was clearly a rhetorical statement from the start instead of wasting your time trying to respond to it on his behalf with your blind man “routine” or maybe your level of thinking really is just that myopic :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
To add on CDPR orchestrated the fukk shyt by lying and being deceitful days before launch. I can’t be mad at gamers who feel played:yeshrug:

this is one of the biggest cash grabs I seen in minute. Had this been EA, Ubisoft or Activision they would be getting flayed by gaming media and YouTubers. CDPR got off kinds light
To be honest. What they did was not unique.

Devs always show off the best version. Going forward I doubt we will see any X1 PS4 footage of games before they release.

The trashy thing they did was actively prevent reviewers from even seeing the last gen version.

That’s also up to the reviewers to reject and advocate for their users, but of course they just want the clicks so they didn’t say much about it

I usually watch ACG for reviews and he was up front about the fukkery and refused to even review the game till he could play a retail copy. I knew the last gen version was gonna be fukked based on that reality.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok good...NOW you get it...and that’s why you should’ve known it was clearly a rhetorical statement from the start instead of wasting your time trying to respond to it on his behalf with your blind man “routine” or maybe your level of thinking really is just that myopic :heh:
If you aren’t gonna respond to my entire post, Don’t quote me you fakkit :pacspit:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you aren’t gonna respond to my entire post, Don’t quote me...

but here you are still quoting me like the ho that you are even tho you claim you’re not “supposed” to talk to me :mjlol:

I’ll continue to quote you all I want cuz it’s easy to make you look foolish...my “routine” is to “troll” the trolls with actual thought/logic and honest opinions

I forgot I wasn’t supposed to talk to you no more.

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
but here you are still quoting me like the ho that you are even tho you claim you’re not “supposed” to talk to me :mjlol:

I’ll continue to quote you all I want cuz it’s easy to make you look foolish

:mjlol:
I’m not the one looking foolish here.

Agian your lack of self awareness is on display.

I changed my mind, I’m gonna make it my business to call you a bytch ass nikka every chance I get, cause that’s what you are. :cheers:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I’m on the series x and started creating multiple saves when I heard the nonsense about ppl losing save files...the game is just broken...those who’ve had “no” issues should consider themselves lucky...I’m curious to know how you’ve gauged the experience of “most people”...maybe “many” ppl you know on the XSX who have the game haven’t experienced any crashes but I’ve seen many people who have now that I’m looking around to find those who’ve had similar experiences...the shyt has been a headache for many PC users as well...there’s no platform that’s “mostly” free of this bullshyt

just trying to figure out if your issue is related to a particular save

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just trying to figure out if your issue is related to a particular save

nah and I sincerely appreciated that cuz it was an honest question on your part...it just so happens that I started keeping multiple saves that I could go back to in the event the game would fukk up after reading the issues that ppl had

Daps
Got that backwards.

It’s been a Sony stan hate thread from jump.

Game has always been working fine on xsx and pc :manny:
it's unfortunate what happened with this game
I wanted things to go well for Pondsmith
They can still turn things around with the current gen version and new DLC
If I play now it will have to be on XSX since it seems to be the platform with the least amount of problems

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it's unfortunate what happened with this game
I wanted things to go well for Pondsmith
They can still turn things around with the current gen version and new DLC
If I play now it will have to be on XSX since it seems to be the platform with the least amount of problems
Once the hype/hate calms down the game will be fine.

The sequel will be better and people will forget the last gen fukkery.

Im sure Pondsmith is eating good regardless.