"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people’s expectations of what a patch can and will do are off.

The game is what it is, they aren’t gonna patch in a GTA style open world.

The patches will just address random bugs and glitches.

The “next gen” patch will just be adding ray tracing at the sacrifice of framerate and/or resolution.

If you are not into the game now, a patch won’t help that.
Spot on Meach i don’t see it here but across the net way too many people want CDPR to essentially patch in shyt that would require a complete game overhaul. Like that ain’t gonna happen in such little time lol. But yeah all they can do is fix the bugs and make the game a completely stable experience, that’s what I get from us on the Coli. Once again I feel like if you’re unsatisfied with the game mechanics and whatnot refund that bytch while you can or just play the waiting game. Me personally I wasn’t all that impressed outside the prologue, there were some things that made it a good one and done situation.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spot on Meach i don’t see it here but across the net way too many people want CDPR to essentially patch in shyt that would require a complete game overhaul. Like that ain’t gonna happen in such little time lol. But yeah all they can do is fix the bugs and make the game a completely stable experience, that’s what I get from us on the Coli. Once again I feel like if you’re unsatisfied with the game mechanics and whatnot refund that bytch while you can or just play the waiting game. Me personally I wasn’t all that impressed outside the prologue, there were some things that made it a good one and done situation.

I also think since gaming is slow right now a good amount of people are enjoying the shyt show or misery with this game. Like, it’s really not that complicated to me, the game is broken for you? Refund it and forget about it.

To continue to wait for patches only to moan about the game not being fixed every week is weird and masochistic.

Hundreds of games to play, you don’t have some kind of soul tie to cyberpunk. Let it go

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you still get crashes playing an older save? most people on the Series X don't seem to have major issues

I’m on the series x and started creating multiple saves when I heard the nonsense about ppl losing save files...the game is just broken...those who’ve had “no” issues should consider themselves lucky...I’m curious to know how you’ve gauged the experience of “most people”...maybe “many” ppl you know on the XSX who have the game haven’t experienced any crashes but I’ve seen many people who have now that I’m looking around to find those who’ve had similar experiences...the shyt has been a headache for many PC users as well...there’s no platform that’s “mostly” free of this bullshyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m on the series x and started creating multiple saves when I heard the nonsense about ppl losing save files...the game is just broken...those who’ve had “no” issues should consider themselves lucky...I’m curious to know how you’ve gauged the experience of “most people”...maybe “many” ppl you know on the XSX who have the game haven’t experienced any crashes but I’ve seen many people who have now that I’m looking around to find those who’ve had similar experiences...the shyt has been a headache for many PC users as well...there’s no platform that’s “mostly” free of this bullshyt
You talked about crashes.

100% honest I’ve NEVER had a crash. My finished game save is 90+ hours and no crashes.

Ive had the dialogue getting stuck on the screen glitch. I had to reload a couple times because a mission didn’t progress, and then the random fukkery like flying cars, and floating weapons, etc.

It’s a subjective word, but reading the experiences of others and watching some of those videos I’d say my play through was “mostly” free of a lot of the bullshyt people are complaining about.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For me I loved the game, but I can understand why it’s divisive for people who aren’t into this style of game.

The discourse around the game got muddied in between people who generally don’t like the game and people experiencing a bunch of bugs.

People who don’t like the game wrongly assume the things they don’t like about it are due to “bugs” or “cut content” but in reality the game is what it is.

Hype, expectations, and technical failures by CDPR made for a perfect storm of fukkery surrounding the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You talked about crashes.

100% honest I’ve NEVER had a crash. My finished game save is 90+ hours and no crashes.

Ive had the dialogue getting stuck on the screen glitch. I had to reload a couple times because a mission didn’t progress, and then the random fukkery like flying cars, and floating weapons, etc.

It’s a subjective word, but reading the experiences of others and watching some of those videos I’d say my play through was “mostly” free of a lot of the bullshyt people are complaining about.

thanks for saying absolutely nothing...telling me your play through was mostly free of glitches/crashes is completely different from him saying most people’s play through was free of glitches/crashes...if he had simply stated his personal playing experience was flawless then that would’ve been fine and I would’ve ignored him (with no malice behind it) since it has nothing to do with my post/experience...the other poster asked me specifically about my experience so I answered

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
thanks for saying absolutely nothing...telling me your play through was mostly free of glitches/crashes is completely different from him saying most people’s play through was free of glitches/crashes
Well you asked about all the people that may not have had a bunch of bugs/glitches.

I’m one of them, and from what most people here with XSX are saying my experience is typical.

As far as I can see you are the only one on the Coli with the XSX version and a bunch of problems.

In this thread most PC people are saying the same.

Last gen is fukked, PS5 is slightly better according to anecdotes here on the Coli.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well you asked about all the people that may not have had a bunch of bugs/glitches.

I literally didn’t...here you go with the imaginary argument in your head bullshyt again...too early for this...and the rest of what you posted represents severely flawed logic so I’m not gonna quote it or waste too much time responding to it as I explained to you yesterday...reddit represents a far bigger sample size than thecoli...yet I’m still not painting my experience as “typical” or the “norm” or equating it to “most”...just “many”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I literally didn’t...here you go with the imaginary argument in your head bullshyt again...too early for this
I’m curious to know how you’ve gauged the experience of “most people”...maybe “many” ppl you know on the XSX
you were curious to know how he gauges “most people” so I gave you my own anecdote, and why he would feel “most” people had a similar experience as me.

You a strait weirdo breh. I forgot I wasn’t supposed to talk to you no more.

You say some shyt, get a response, then pretend you didn’t say it and then do the take one thing out of context and refute game.

You trash as fukk breh. :smh:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me I loved the game, but I can understand why it’s divisive for people who aren’t into this style of game.

The discourse around the game got muddied in between people who generally don’t like the game and people experiencing a bunch of bugs.

People who don’t like the game wrongly assume the things they don’t like about it are due to “bugs” or “cut content” but in reality the game is what it is.

Hype, expectations, and technical failures by CDPR made for a perfect storm of fukkery surrounding the game.
To add on CDPR orchestrated the fukk shyt by lying and being deceitful days before launch. I can’t be mad at gamers who feel played:yeshrug:

this is one of the biggest cash grabs I seen in a minute. Had this been EA, Ubisoft or Activision they would be getting flayed by gaming media and YouTubers. CDPR got off kinda light

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you were curious to know how he gauges “most people” so I gave you my own anecdote, and why he would feel “most” people had a similar experience as me.

ok I get it...you were too stupid to realize I was asking him a rhetorical question to emphasize there is no way for him to realistically gauge the playing experience of “most” ppl...and pointed out in that same post he probably knew many ppl with a similar experience as him but can’t speak to most...like I said you said added absolutely nothing with your response...you end up looking silly every time you do this chief...every time

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ok I get it...you were too stupid to realize I was asking him a rhetorical question to emphasize there is no way for him to realistically gauge the playing experience of “most” ppl...and pointed out in that same post he probably knew many ppl with a similar experience as him but can’t speak to most...like I said you said added absolutely nothing with your response...you end up looking silly every time you do this chief...every time
Well there’s no way for you to gauge it therefore there’s no way for you to refute and your post was worthless. Shoulda just kept that shyt to yourself.

Thanks for nothing you fukkin weirdo.