"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
I need to beat this game but I'm bullshytting :francis:

Hopefully this patch fixes the fukking crashes :hhh:

I stopped counting after it crashed 50 times :scust:

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
Anyone in need of Eddies do the Space Oddity side job (Rancho Coronado) and collect the piece of art after you defeat the enemies. You can sell it at any drop point for 4K and then buy it back for €5 and sell it again to make a €3,995 profit, repeat this process until the drop point runs out of money and move on to another drop point to do the same thing again - could probably make hundreds of thousands, if not over a million if you were to do this at every drop point on the map. They're probably gonna patch this so get it while it's available.
You can also just skip forward 24 hours then the drop point will restock its money so you don't have to travel to every drop point on the map and just use one.

Also if you are low level and have a hard time killing the enemies who are guarding the art piece, you can steal an indestructable car located in Arasaka Industrial Park and just keep running them over.

I usually pin each one under the car, get out and shoot them until they are dead then repeat the process for the rest. :demonic:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I purchased this on the XBOX and I know that the issues aren't really that pressing. But I heard rumors that when they update this game it will have extra content and be greatly improved. I haven't started playing it yet past the intro which I already forgot. Should I just wait to play it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I purchased this on the XBOX and I know that the issues aren't really that pressing. But I heard rumors that when they update this game it will have extra content and be greatly improved. I haven't started playing it yet past the intro which I already forgot. Should I just wait to play it?

yes...ultimately that’s what I should have done...my intention was to wait for reviews but I succumbed to the hype...it’s actually a very good game but I made the mistake of thinking I was one of the “lucky” ones since I didn’t experience any severe crashes/glitches early on...so I played the game extensively and got into it (I’ve put in about 30-40 hours) but now I can’t play the shyt for more than 5-10 minutes without the game crashing the entire console (XSX) and will have to wait anyway

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Haven't played this game in 2 weeks :dead::dead: good to see yall still on they neck, imma fire this joint up today and see what that patch did. :myman:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No point in waiting. Game is stable on series x. Any updates are small bug fixes for Xbox. There will be no new content till the DLC is dropped which probably won’t happen till next year. The “next gen update” will be underwhelming. Game is already struggling to run as it is. Can’t imagine them being able to squeeze much more out of the Xbox. Will probably just be a ray tracing 30 FPS mode.