"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Anyone in need of Eddies do the Space Oddity side job (Rancho Coronado) and collect the piece of art after you defeat the enemies. You can sell it at any drop point for 4K and then buy it back for €5 and sell it again to make a €3,995 profit, repeat this process until the drop point runs out of money and move on to another drop point to do the same thing again - could probably make hundreds of thousands, if not over a million if you were to do this at every drop point on the map. They're probably gonna patch this so get it while it's available.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm going to shelf this game. I only paid $20 for it since I split it with two people on GOG but after seeing enemies dead ass staring me in the face while blasting them with a shotty and people walking in mid air i just said forget it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm going to shelf this game. I only paid $20 for it since I split it with two people on GOG but after seeing enemies dead ass staring me in the face while blasting them with a shotty and people walking in mid air i just said forget it.

ya this is a goddamn shame cuz I’m like 66% done with the campaign and truly wanted to finish the story...but now I have to wait a month for another “update” that I’m sure will be as useless as this one...I’m really frustrated at this bullshyt...never seen no shyt like this...even tho I have it on xbox, I’ll wait for sony to put it back in the PS store as a sign the game is actually fukking playable for the most part...who knows when the fukk that’ll be smmfh

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I browsed the Reddit sub forum because my son was having a blast at the poor work of the patch for a lot of people and while he thought it was funny all i could do was smh. People paid money for this, even with low expectations the game shouldn’t run as bad as it does :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I browsed the Reddit sub forum because my son was having a blast at the poor work of the patch for a lot of people and while he thought it was funny all i could do was smh. People paid money for this, even with low expectations the game shouldn’t run as bad as it does :francis:

put it in the box until the DLC's...:ld: people complaining but there are other games out there...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people complaining but there are other games out there...

yo what the fukk kind of brain dead response is this??

yes there are other games out there but this is one ppl paid to play at the moment

:mjtf:

thank god the average consumer isn’t as stupid as some of y’all are/pretend to be when y’all shill, and instead hold these companies feet to the fire when applicable

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yo what the fukk kind of brain dead response is this??

yes there are other games out there but this is one ppl paid to play at the moment

:mjtf:

thank god the average consumer isn’t as stupid as some of y’all are/pretend to be when y’all shill, and instead hold these companies feet to the fire when applicable

i KNOW this but complaining about this continuously does nothing breh...:comeon: your wasting your time and energy on a game that is broken to many people... We've passed that already....:dahell: jesus christ. that's why I said wait for the DLC's they still got alot of work to do...:beli:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
put it in the box until the DLC's...:ld: people complaining but there are other games out there...
Exactly why I got my refund lol. I seen what the game offers, beat it and no amount of bug fixes or qol will bring me back anytime this year. Like you said too many games that already came out that I haven’t completed or played plus too many dropping this year so CDPR was on the clock for me, and their allotted time ran out. I like a variety of games so there’s a few JRPGs dropping next month, then Monster Hunter ect.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think if you’re really fiening to play this and looking for a mark of when it is ready wait for it to go back up in the PlayStation store.

At this point now that the hype is gone its best to just wait until it gets a complete overhaul next year. Too many other good games to play to stress over this at this point.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're already working on it as we speak what more you want them to do???:damn::wtf:

I don’t want them to do “more”...I want them to do exactly what the fukk they say they’re going to do...the patch was released yesterday and already there’s mass complaints of it not working and the game still crashing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don’t want them to do “more”...I want them to do exactly what the fukk they say they’re going to do...the patch was released yesterday and already there’s mass complaints of it not working and the game still crashing

They have more work to do... you and I both knew the game still gonna be filled with bugs and glitches...:dwillhuh: All this bellyaching aint changing nothing, you don't like it complain to corporate breh...:wtf:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have more work to do... you and I both knew the game still gonna be filled with bugs and glitches...:dwillhuh: All this bellyaching aint changing nothing, you don't like it complain to corporate breh...:wtf:

I’m “bellyaching” about the game...but you “bellyaching” about my opinion...foh

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
One of the biggest technical and PR disappointments in gaming history. I saw the dissent concerning the patch. I booted it up last night and played about an hour without a hitch, but I came to accept the fact I'm not genuinely enjoying it in the state it's in. T Poses. Grainy roads. Terrible pop ins. Glitchy audio. "Next Gen" versions not close to being available.

I'm done until at least fall/winter of this year, or until Sony lists it for retail again, whichever comes first. Going to try out Valhalla & play some Falllut 4. Resident Evil 8 this spring. The Mass Effect trilogy drops in a handful of months (with all the DLCs I never played) and that'll keep me busy for a long time. I'm good on this.

Hoping I'm wrong, but I don't see a big turnaround for Cyberpunk, even with a dozen "hot fixes" and half a dozen major patches. The devs' morale has also got to be at all time lows. CDPR made a pretty penny from this game despite the fiasco. For their sake, I hope it was worth it.