"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem I have with CDPR is how can the gamer/consumer trust anything they say or do with this game. They have practically lied about everything with this game.

The only way I see this game being a success is if they can add 80-90% of the content they cut from the game and make the game almost bug and glitch free.
MCC ran like shyt for 4 years before major patches. anything is possible:yeshrug:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know the mods are out. I just want CDPR to make it easier for the modders.

Who knows when they will add quality content back into the game.
I say 2022 things will be all good. no way they abandon this project tho despite its issues.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why i say if you’re disappointed now or having problems waiting on patches is probably the wrong way to go about it. It’s best to just refund the game or shelf it and completely forget about it until next year.
This. All jokes aside I felt even with incoming patches the game was solid but also lacking in areas where only a sequel could do it justice.I finished it and got my refund which hit my account today :mjlol:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just finished the game and one of the endings. Overall 3/5 stars.

- Endless bugs
-Lifeless City
-Solid Gameplay
-Only interesting quest was the Konpeki plaza heist
-Oda boss fight was dope
-Endings are complete garbage (looked up all the other ones as a I didn't feel they were worth playing out)
-Johnny Silverhand was cool
That's all I got :yeshrug: this game was misleading in the sense that I thought it was gonna be on some next s*** but I didn't even like The Witcher 3 so I guess that my fault for somewhat buying into the hype. Now for a game that will not disappoint me (Elden Ring :wow::wow:)

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Downloading the patch now. Since day 1 I've had major stick drift issues where the camera basically moves without me touching the thumb stick - this has been increasingly frustrating when I'm trying to scan targets and choose quick-hacks as the camera will move off the target and I keep having to drag it back. Driving is a pain as well as the camera will just freely swing around the vehicle.

Not sure why but it's got worse over the past week or so to the point where its borderline unplayable. It's not my controller either before anyone suggests that because it never happens on any of my other games and theres a ton of other people that have been experiencing the same. Hopefully this patch sorts this out because it should be a priority for them to fix.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

man I just seen a thread on reddit...200+ posts complaining that this patch ain’t fix shyt :angry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Downloading the patch now. Since day 1 I've had major stick drift issues where the camera basically moves without me touching the thumb stick - this has been increasingly frustrating when I'm trying to scan targets and choose quick-hacks as the camera will move off the target and I keep having to drag it back. Driving is a pain as well as the camera will just freely swing around the vehicle.

Not sure why but it's got worse over the past week or so to the point where its borderline unplayable. It's not my controller either before anyone suggests that because it never happens on any of my other games and theres a ton of other people that have been experiencing the same. Hopefully this patch sorts this out because it should be a priority for them to fix.
the game probably has a small deadzone, but ultimately that's your controller being off

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope they patched that Commrade Red mission so i dont have to completely level up to complete the badlands missions :sadcam: