"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow...I was literally about to praise the game for working but the same dumb shyt happened...completely freezes whenever I drive and crashes the whole damn system...fukk this...I was enjoying my little time with the game too...sad fukking shyt man smmfh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
wow...I was literally about to praise the game for working but the same dumb shyt happened...completely freezes whenever I drive and crashes the whole damn system...fukk this...I was enjoying my little time with the game too...sad fukking shyt man smmfh

Come back when they drop that major dlc update...:wow:

They still got much work to do man...:francis:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Come back when they drop that major dlc update...:wow:

They still got much work to do man...:francis:

man fukk them at this point...I’ve never been able not to play a game I fukking bought...this is fukking ridiculous

At this point CDPR just need to start working on a new Witcher game. Its over.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At this point CDPR just need to start working on a new Witcher game. Its over.
While i agree they wont make back sales after fixing the game, they need to polish this into a gem to save their reputation, even if they dont move units with updates n dlc.

i liken this to Halo MCC which was a disgraceful launch. Its been being fixed for 6 years and had free updates to skins and has somewhat made fans happy. The dedication makes me more likely to to give Infinite a try.

cdprojekt red has a good base game with issues. They already admitted shyt was rushed. If they can keep tinkering with this it and fix it it will make people like me more inclined to buy Witcher 4.

@Fatboi1 id like your opinion on this, even if you disagree with me.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While i agree they wont make back sales after fixing the game, they need to polish this into a gem to save their reputation, even if they dont move units with updates n dlc.

i liken this to Halo MCC which was a disgraceful launch. Its been being fixed for 6 years and had free updates to skins and has somewhat made fans happy. The dedication makes me more likely to to give Infinite a try.

cdprojekt red has a good base game with issues. They already admitted shyt was rushed. If they can keep tinkering with this it and fix it it will make people like me more inclined to buy Witcher 4.

Aside from the state they launched in, I'm not sure if we can put this in the same boat as MCC, though. I think 343 had a wide berth on fixing the game due to the launch lineup of the One, and Halo 5 being just a year away.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
got my Akira bike

662D7E5A4A5EF23552FA6C492BF1991F76A92A11

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

The problem I have with CDPR is how can the gamer/consumer trust anything they say or do with this game. They have practically lied about everything with this game.

The only way I see this game being a success is if they can add 80-90% of the content they cut from the game and make the game almost bug and glitch free.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The problem I have with CDPR is how can the gamer/consumer trust anything they say or do with this game. They have practically lied about everything with this game.

The only way I see this game being a success is if they can add 80-90% of the content they cut from the game and make the game almost bug and glitch free.

That’s why i say if you’re disappointed now or having problems waiting on patches is probably the wrong way to go about it. It’s best to just refund the game or shelf it and completely forget about it until next year.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s why i say if you’re disappointed now or having problems waiting on patches is probably the wrong way to go about it. It’s best to just refund the game or shelf it and completely forget about it until next year.
I have my issues for sure. predicted game of the year but fell short(word to Last of Us 2). I dont regret the purchase tho, had a blast with the main story.(pc)

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

I already put the game on hold/shelf. While I haven't encountered as many bugs/glitches as other gamers, I just don't feel like this game is worth $60 (or even $30).

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The people who coded the damn game are telling us that it's a lost cause. It was fukked from day one and every step of the way, sounds like they kept on piling on the fukk ups along the way. That shyt is deeply embedded into this game. I don't think there is any way they are truly going to patch it up.
the AI would require a complete overhaul which is far beyond a patch.