"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Twitter so fascinated with Judy

Put some respek on it
full

Daps
How the hell do you win that Beat The Brat fight in Rancho Coronado? All it takes is one punch and you've lost, I've got Gorilla Arms as well but she just soaks up the damage.

man, there’s a mission where you gotta kill a guy at that same gym and I just shot her :mjlol: could not for the life of me beat her

pulled up with that stick tho :mjgrin:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
How the hell do you win that Beat The Brat fight in Rancho Coronado? All it takes is one punch and you've lost, I've got Gorilla Arms as well but she just soaks up the damage.
Get the gorilla arms and the nervous system mod that allows you to slow downtime when you dodge. Make sure your a high level so you due a high amount of damage, you gotta dodge her attacks and attack when she's not blocking hold the attack button to break her guard.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This was tough.
I kept sticking and dodging. Stay back and watch her patterns and only rush in when she finishes her combo.
That's all I got for you.
You think this fight is bad? watch when you reach the heavyweight champion.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Get the gorilla arms and the nervous system mod that allows you to slow downtime when you dodge. Make sure your a high level so you due a high amount of damage, you gotta dodge her attacks and attack when she's not blocking hold the attack button to break her guard.
This.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This was tough.
I kept sticking and dodging. Stay back and watch her patterns and only rush in when she finishes her combo.
bytch hit me like once and that was game over :beli:. Meanwhile I'm touching her up and only doing 1, 2% at a time. fukk melee in this game.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
This was tough.

Really? I read She's the hardest fight. Thanks for the methods i'll give them a try, if all else fails ima just shoot up the whole gym and defeat her that way.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
bytch hit me like once and that was game over :beli:. Meanwhile I'm touching her up and only doing 1, 2% at a time. fukk melee in this game.
Yea, gotta get that dodge up to slo mo fam and catch that bytch with a haymaker. I kept getting her to run up then I'd unload while her back was to me. Got lucky.
Just gotta keep chipping away

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
She's up there but the Champ got a one hitter quitter.
If you do get up to him just save before the match.

So I just got her down to 11% and then pow, I get flatlined out of nowhere - that was probably my 15th try today. Done a bit of research and found a way to beat her using those Gash Anti-personal Grenades. You gotta time when you throw them and when you trigger the actual fight, iced her within seconds without throwing a punch :mjlol:.

About to hit up this final bout :wow: