"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You are never offered the mission if you don’t send her the body.

She’s kinda disgusted with you and pretty much says “take the keys and have a nice life”

I opted not to send her the body cause I felt it would make her feel sadder about his death. I came across her later in the bar and she didn’t have much to say to me:mjcry:
oh, so I made a mistake? :ohhh:
I sent him to the ripperdoc thinking he'll clean him up a bit before telling the family

Why would you send the mother a shot up body? :heh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I thought to randomly send her sons dead body in a A.I. cab was worse.

In my mind ripoerdoc could have cleaned him up nice and presented him to his family with dignity.

Not sure how or when I triggered it but I remember having a conversation where jackie said if he ever died while he was doing some jobs with V he would want to be sent to his mothers house because the valentinos have a specific ceremony they do for their own. He also specifically said NOT to send him to a ripperdoc because they are known to just steal all the implants out of a dead body and then just dump it later and he didn't want his body dumped in some gutter somewhere never to be found. That is the reason why I sent his body to momma welles. If you do it and you have the phone conversation I believe she thanks you for sending his body so she can prepare it for his funeral, and then you do the mission where you actually go to his funeral and speak at his eulogy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not sure how or when I triggered it but I remember having a conversation where jackie said if he ever died while he was doing some jobs with V he would want to be sent to his mothers house because the valentinos have a specific ceremony they do for their own. He also specifically said NOT to send him to a ripperdoc because they are known to just steal all the implants out of a dead body and then just dump it later and he didn't want his body dumped in some gutter somewhere never to be found. That is the reason why I sent his body to momma welles. If you do it and you have the phone conversation I believe she thanks you for sending his body so she can prepare it for his funeral, and then you do the mission where you actually go to his funeral and speak at his eulogy.

This made the most sense to me...:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ohhh: I never got that convo with Jackie

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What kind of low life scumbag would take the bike and not do the mission :scust:

I played as a corpo dirtbag and even I wasn't so disrespectful as to miss momma welles call :scust:
I missed it because I sent the body to the ripperdoc thinking he might be able to save him instead of to his family.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:ohhh: I never got that convo with Jackie

Yeah no clue how I did it, but now that I think about it after all that happened I did do a side mission where a fixer wanted me to kill some scavs and when I did the mission it turned out the scavs were collecting dead bodies and doing EXACTLY what Jackie said :ohhh: shyt at the end I even had the choice to be bribed by the ripperdoc, let him go, or kill him :ohhh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yeah no clue how I did it, but now that I think about it after all that happened I did do a side mission where a fixer wanted me to kill some scavs and when I did the mission it turned out the scavs were collecting dead bodies and doing EXACTLY what Jackie said :ohhh: shyt at the end I even had the choice to be bribed by the ripperdoc, let him go, or kill him :ohhh:
I didn't know you could do that mission that early in the game

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna take the body to her personally as I thought that was an option at the time...I felt it would’ve been callous just to send the body over in a self-driving car with no explanation...ironically this kinda happened in a scene in gomorrah (no spoiler) when a character’s body was just left in a car outside his parent’s house so he could get a decent burial...anyway dexter betrayed me and it was days/weeks before I decided to call jackie’s mom to follow up on what happened...she invited me to the funeral...I insisted misty come and I guess the mom respected that I recognized how important a part of jackie’s life she is so I ended up getting the keys after
I told Misty to hang back because I didn't want some old Mexican lady in mourning coming after me for ruining her son's funeral with a PAWG :whoa:.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I really hope that this game gets fixed because I want to eventually play it

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Loved the game 8.5/10 for me,hopefully the upcoming patches fix a lot of the issues. They've also lost an opportunity by not adding any actual punk bands. Bands like misfits and the damned would have made these car drives so much more fun.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I really hope that this game gets fixed because I want to eventually play it

Stop posting these same dumb ass videos none of this will be “fixed” cause it’s already working as intended.

Different games do different shyt. You can take any game and nitpick little things another game may have done better/differently.