"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Pretty sure you have to do a very specific mission to get that bike and the starting point of that mission is pretty much on the other side of the map from your apartment
Nah that mission is optional and u just get the bike aftee Jackie's mom calls if u missed it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Steel book arrived shipped separately from the game itself that's still not here. Thanks Best Buy you're the best.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started a new playthrough. Now that I understand the systems (quickhacks in particular) this is a lot more fun.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started a new playthrough. Now that I understand the systems (quickhacks in particular) this is a lot more fun.

Yeah, my second playthrough has been a lot more fun, almost entirely off of having more context and understanding for how the game plays.

The tutorial segment might've been on of thosd.casss where they should've used the trope of giving you all the cool shyt to play around with for a minute or two, and then taking it away at the end.

Because, man. The minute you drop maybe 10 points into a skill, you can start giving enemies that WORK.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, my second playthrough has been a lot more fun, almost entirely off of having more context and understanding for how the game plays.

The tutorial segment might've been on of thosd.casss where they should've used the trope of giving you all the cool shyt to play around with for a minute or two, and then taking it away at the end.

Because, man. The minute you drop maybe 10 points into a skill, you can start giving enemies that WORK.

100% I had no idea what I was doing my first playthrough so I fukked around with a bunch of different skills and then just focused on guns. The game feels a lot deeper and the gameplay is better when you aren't just shooting shyt up

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Want to start a second play through but I’m gonna wait for DLC and the next gen patch, cause I doubt I will play it a 3rd time when that stuff comes out.

Understandable.

I think my third might come later when all the DLC is out, too.

With RPGs, I usually end up getting three to four playthroughs in. The initial one, where I'm just fukking around, the second where I've actually figured out all the systems and choices and whatnot, and then a couple other that I probably don't finish just to play opposite of whatever my main style/class was.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What kind of low life scumbag would take the bike and not do the mission :scust:

I played as a corpo dirtbag and even I wasn't so disrespectful as to miss momma welles call :scust:
You are never offered the mission if you don’t send her the body.

She’s kinda disgusted with you and pretty much says “take the keys and have a nice life”

I opted not to send her the body cause I felt it would make her feel sadder about his death. I came across her later in the bar and she didn’t have much to say to me:mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She’s kinda disgusted with you and pretty much says “take the keys and have a nice life”

I opted not to send her the body cause I felt it would make her feel sadder about his death. I came across her later in the bar and she didn’t have much to say to me:mjcry:

I was gonna take the body to her personally as I thought that was an option at the time...I felt it would’ve been callous just to send the body over in a self-driving car with no explanation...ironically this kinda happened in a scene in gomorrah (no spoiler) when a character’s body was just left in a car outside his parent’s house so he could get a decent burial...anyway dexter betrayed me and it was days/weeks before I decided to call jackie’s mom to follow up on what happened...she invited me to the funeral...I insisted misty come and I guess the mom respected that I recognized how important a part of jackie’s life she is so I ended up getting the keys after

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Scumbag shyt right here:scust: