"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're meh, but the unexpected cameo in the middle is pretty good.

Just sucks that a good portion of players will fukk around and end up with no car for a while because of how the mission chain starts.

ya there was a stretch in the game where I had to jack cars to get from point A to B until I “inherited” dude’s bike

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I don’t remember a time of needing to “jack” cars.
I do cause you don't start off with the car, you do the hiest jackie die and soon as your get in your car delmain smacks it up. Then you go tobthe funeral and get the bike. I think you can speed up time to get them quicker.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I do cause you don't start off with the car, you do the hiest jackie die and soon as your get in your car delmain smacks it up.
I had Jackie’s bike from the moment I walked out of the apartment for the first time. Then I did the Delamain mission first. So I never had a point where I didn’t have my own vehicle.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I had Jackie’s bike from the moment I walked out of the apartment for the first time. Then I did the Delamain mission first. So I never had a point where I didn’t have my own vehicle.

Pretty sure you have to do a very specific mission to get that bike and the starting point of that mission is pretty much on the other side of the map from your apartment

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty sure you have to do a very specific mission to get that bike and the starting point of that mission is pretty much on the other side of the map from your apartment
No if you chose to send Jackie’s body to the ripperdock, you just talk to Jackie’s mom on the phone and she gives you the keys. You don’t get to do the mission.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No if you chose to send Jackie’s body to the ripperdock, you just talk to Jackie’s mom on the phone and she gives you the keys. You don’t get to do the mission.
Yeah, I fukked up and sent his body to the ripper doc too. She then gave me the keys to the bike without doing any sort of mission.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Modders figured out how to add a chain to this bytch... :banderas:

4Ku6qiW.png