"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Once im done with this playthrough game going back in the case until summer for DLC... and maybe even then I may be able to cop a ps5 who knows with the way this new year going...:manny: man Im so disappointed in CDPR and the rollout to this game...:snoop:

I prob won’t ply the game again until the end of 2022 maybe 2023. I want to make sure the next time I play this game it is the completed version because it will most likely be the last. I don’t really replay games that often but i know this will be drastically different next year

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I prob won’t ply the game again until the end of 2022 maybe 2023. I want to make sure the next time I play this game it is the completed version because it will most likely be the last. I don’t really replay games that often but i know this will be drastically different next year

2022....:picard: :mjlol: nah thats way too far off... I just want the DLC's to be amazing standalones and maybe better endings otherwise I wont even try to play it...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
2022....:picard: :mjlol: nah thats way too far off... I just want the DLC's to be amazing standalones and maybe better endings otherwise I wont even try to play it...

I got the immediate hype out of my system so my desire to replay it is pretty low. I want the next gen upgrade to be out, all the free DLC, the expansion DLCs, and most of the fixes and patches and who knows what else they’re gonna have to do to win people back over. I think this game is gonna go through a FF14/No Man’s Sky style overhaul, I’m not touching it until i know its complete.

It took me like 2-3 years to replay witcher 3 and a couple years to replay persona thats after significant upgrades and DLC was added to make it feel like a new experience.

I want this experience

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m not getting into stan wars, but the way you said it made it sound like it’s just the ps5 slacking on games. Nothing noteworthy has come out since the holidays gaming wise, especially for next gen.

We ain’t gonna see a real next gen game until ratchet & clank

Oh nah, all these systems are sorta on hold right now

Hopefully things pick up soon because the next gen consoles and the dual sense deserve some piff :ahh:

Daps
:mjlol: Haven’t touched this shyt in like 2 weeks or been in the thread

decided to boot this shyt up today and I call my car and it just randomly explodes:francis:

turned the game off real quick. Don’t think I’m going to finish this game :mjlol:

this ps5 is looking pretty dry after this flopped and playing miles and demon souls already
I play my ps5 regularly,
beat mm, playing spiderman remastered, dmc special edition, cold war campaign, waiting for a demon's souls and 2k21 sale, and waiting on r&c even though they're charging 70 for that too I think :hhh:
almost all of the announced ps5 exclusives interest me I'm just waiting for them to release
might check out hitman 3 but I never played the first two
will check out kena and returnal if they're good
got my ps4 backlog that is played exclusively on my ps5
having a cool quiet system is a breath of fresh air after the misery that was the ps4 :mjlol:
one of my best purchases in a long time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh nah, all these systems are sorta on hold right now

Hopefully things pick up soon because the next gen consoles and the dual sense deserve some piff :ahh:

Unfortunately the next two games I’m waiting on are Persona 5 strikers and Nier Replicant....I really want a next gen experience though. We def starving out here

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and waiting on r&c even though they're charging 70 for that too I think

At least with console gaming the prices are dictated by the market. Like Ubi games or recently like we saw with cyberpunk if a game ain’t that great it will drop in price within a couple of months. If Ratchet Is mid it will be 30-40 on sale somewhere soon after or destruction all stars going for free on psn.

Unlike switch games that be mid af and stay 60 dollars for years. Im pretty sure yoshi pamper adventures is still sitting up on some shelf for 60 dollars

Daps
At least with console gaming the prices are dictated by the market. Like Ubi games or recently like we saw with cyberpunk if a game ain’t that great it will drop in price within a couple of months. If Ratchet Is mid it will be 30-40 on sale somewhere soon after or destruction all stars going for free on psn.

Unlike switch games that be mid af and stay 60 dollars for years. Im pretty sure yoshi pamper adventures is still sitting up on some shelf for 60 dollars
shouldn't be 70 in the first place :sas2:
these companies are just money hungry and are riding the "look next gen" hype as justification
godfall and madden are worth 70? :mjlol:
that's not including tax
fukk I look like paying 75 for the likes of godfall or some other trash game? :mjlol:
it's greed
if the initial sales or first couple of month sales for games priced 70 are bad compared to these corporations expectations, they might switch back to charging 60 at the most

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I play my ps5 regularly,
beat mm, playing spiderman remastered, dmc special edition, cold war campaign, waiting for a demon's souls and 2k21 sale, and waiting on r&c even though they're charging 70 for that too I think :hhh:
almost all of the announced ps5 exclusives interest me I'm just waiting for them to release
might check out hitman 3 but I never played the first two
will check out kena and returnal if they're good
got my ps4 backlog that is played exclusively on my ps5
having a cool quiet system is a breath of fresh air after the misery that was the ps4 :mjlol:
one of my best purchases in a long time

this! :mjlol: Thought my og ps4 was gonna explode any day

the load time on the ps5 is also great:wow:

I’m mad I beat ghost of tushima on the PS4 instead of waiting for the ps5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shouldn't be 70 in the first place :sas2:
these companies are just money hungry and are riding the "look next gen" hype as justification
godfall and madden are worth 70? :mjlol:
that's not including tax
fukk I look like paying 75 for the likes of godfall or some other trash game? :mjlol:
it's greed
if the initial sales or first couple of month sales for games priced 70 are bad compared to these corporations expectations, they might switch back to charging 60 at the most

They’re trying it but if people aren’t jumping to buy it then it won’t matter. Games that are super hyped like whatever Naughtydog, God of War 5 or Rockstar does next will have no trouble selling at 70 dollars. But something like returnal, a game no one is really checking for outside of starving next gen sony fans doesn’t really stand a chance at that price point even if it gets great reviews.

I remember Dishonored 2 getting great reviews and it still sold terribly. They gotta be strategic with the pricing of these games. They are gonna try and make ti the standard for a while because there’s not many options but eventually market is gonna respond and say “imma just wait for it to go on sale or buy it used{“ and they’re gonna fold.

So big budget AAA game with GOTY level reviews? You’ll probably get 70 for that out the gate, the majority of other games released throughout the year? prob not gonna go the way they think it is

Daps
They’re trying it but if people aren’t jumping to buy it then it won’t matter. Games that are super hyped like whatever Naughtydog, God of War 5 or Rockstar does next will have no trouble selling at 70 dollars. But something like returnal, a game no one is really checking for outside of starving next gen sony fans doesn’t really stand a chance at that price point even if it gets great reviews.

I remember Dishonored 2 getting great reviews and it still sold terribly. They gotta be strategic with the pricing of these games. They are gonna try and make ti the standard for a while because there’s not many options but eventually market is gonna respond and say “imma just wait for it to go on sale or buy it used{“ and they’re gonna fold.

So big budget AAA game with GOTY level reviews? You’ll probably get 70 for that out the gate, the majority of other games released throughout the year? prob not gonna go the way they think it is
I'm not so sure AAA games selling like hot cakes at 70
Maybe you're right and they still sell like they normally do but
60 is already pushing it for a number of people and then charging 70 plus tax might be the cut off point for a good amount of people, especially if they're not going to play the game ever again once they beat it
But people might say :yeshrug: and buy them anyway
We'll have to wait and see
I can see a hyped up game like ragnarok possibly pulling it off if it delivers
It's just the principle for me
They're not charging 70 because they have to and it's development cost this and bullshyt that
They're doing it because they think they can and they have tried it before but failed
They feel this is their best chance to establish it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not so sure AAA games selling like hot cakes at 70
Maybe you're right and they still sell like they normally do but
60 is already pushing it for a number of people and then charging 70 plus tax might be the cut off point for a good amount of people, especially if they're not going to play the game ever again once they beat it
But people might say :yeshrug: and buy them anyway
We'll have to wait and see
I can see a hyped up game like ragnarok possibly pulling it off if it delivers
It's just the principle for me
They're not charging 70 because they have to and it's development cost this and bullshyt that
They're doing it because they think they can and they have tried it before but failed
They feel this is their best chance to establish it

I still think most of these games will have sales/promotions/discounts the week of. Ragnarok will be 55.00 on amazon with some promotion

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
xnR2Xwf.gif