"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

BBG

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: at anyone buying game that's been recalled

Yeah ultimately I decided against it lol. I'm like hmm when has a game being half off after a month of release ever been a good thing :russ:im sure it'll be on game pass or some shyt by the time I get a series x anyway

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:mjlol: You actually thought I fought a Rhino???:bryan: in the game???

Aint Rhino the buff broad that's one of the boxers missions.
Funny enough , I got a contract to kill the head of that same gym
So I shot up the joint
Now this same Rhino mufukka come at me, I slowly take her health down, cause she got a skull icon
You know this bytch can't die :gucci:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So I shot up the joint
Now this same Rhino mufukka come at me, I slowly take her health down, cause she got a skull icon

:russ::russ::russ: Yeah the first game I wilded out to kill that gym boss... the playthrough im on now did it smartly... fought her but I had to change my cyberware loadout slow time, critical hits, animal knuckles.. then went to the ripperdoc reinstalled my cyberdeck with the suicide hack ran in and looked through the window and ran out without fighting... Once you get in the gym to fight rhino they don't bother you...

Suicide hack best thing in the game...:russ::mjlol:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So I shot up the joint
I figured out you can just shoot her by doing a gig mission and still get rewarded

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, I don’t get why people care about the size of a console. Yes, i guess if a console was the size of a car or elephant i would very much care how big it is considering i probably couldn’t fit it in my living room.

Without going complete retard in order to make a point, the size of a console doesn’t mean anything. If sony said they could make the ps5 twice as powerful if they made it twice as big, guess which one I’m buying?

I could literally fit my PS5 inside my PC case if I took the MOBO out, so I can't even start to complain about a console's size:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could literally fit my PS5 inside my PC case if I took the MOBO out, so I can't even start to complain about a console's size:mjlol:

Exactly, nikkas just love complaining about shyt these days. “Imma wait for a ps5/xbox series slim, my eyes cant bare the sight of a the one out now” :mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was telling my friend that I can buy this game for $25 right now and he’s frustrated because he paid full price when it came out a month ago. Told him he could get a refund and buy it again but he wants the digital copy:yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was telling my friend that I can buy this game for $25 right now and he’s frustrated because he paid full price when it came out a month ago. Told him he could get a refund and buy it again but he wants the digital copy:yeshrug:

I just wanted that statue...
s-l1600.jpg

:mjcry: